Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedZone

Meathead!!!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Buy a puppy! 

 

I haven't checked in on you lately.

Still thinking about killing your parents?....you want "their" house to yourself?

 

You wonder why your wife is cheating on you !

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You wonder why your wife is cheating on you !

Did this jackass start a whole thread to call me out???? 

Damn dude get a life. Sometimes I wonder if I live in some people head here and 99% of the people on here have no clue who I am

Btw I do have a puppy lmaooo

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The guy who made a name for himself by sharing his photo collection of topless high school boys and calling a veteran on this site a n***** is attacking other people's lifestyles...

 

.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, concha said:

 

The guy who made a name for himself by sharing his photo collection of topless high school boys and calling a veteran on this site a n***** is attacking other people's lifestyles...

 

.

He called a veteran that word???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, concha said:

 

And he's never apologized.

Chip is day-old hamster excrement.\

.

Jesus christ. You may disagree with people you may hate people but you never disrespect a vet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Did this jackass start a whole thread to call me out???? 

Damn dude get a life. Sometimes I wonder if I live in some people head here and 99% of the people on here have no clue who I am

Btw I do have a puppy lmaooo

Bruhhh your famous,,;, out of millions of things  in the world he can be doing he’s chooses to make a thread about you 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh your famous,,;, out of millions of things  in the world he can be doing he’s chooses to make a thread about you 

I am so damn honored. On this veterans weekend when he should be out thanking our veterans he chose to honor me. Goddamn!!!!! Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, HSFBfan said:

Did this jackass start a whole thread to call me out???? 

Damn dude get a life. Sometimes I wonder if I live in some people head here and 99% of the people on here have no clue who I am

Btw I do have a puppy lmaooo

I think everyone on this entire forum live in that clown 🤡 redzone's head

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol someone learned a new word today 

 

goodjob buddy

Maybe tomorrow he will learn the word clown, perhaps after viewing a mirror 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, RedZone said:

Buy a puppy! 

 

I haven't checked in on you lately.

Still thinking about killing your parents?....you want "their" house to yourself?

 

Boring!!!

 

 

265368502_tenor(1).gif.a51f7d451fce45734cc72ba9a851fcd4.gif

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...