Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
imaGoodBoyNow

What H.S. Football game is playing right now

Recommended Posts

ECHS05 favorite team this season, Hillgrove scraping by North Cobb right now in the 3rd quarter... 24-21. 

They may wanna intentionally choke it away so they don't have to bus down to the Hawg Pen next Friday.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

North Cobb wins ??????

 

 

Rufus>>

North Cobb at the Pen next Friday night. 

Hillgrove... idk. I expected it to be the other way around. 

Hillgrove to the Pen and North Cobb to Martin was the expectation. This is why the games have to be played.

 Haven't seen Hillgrove or NC play this season, but, ECHS05 seemed sold on the Hawks all year. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when ECHS said Hillgrove was really good and I told him over and over they weren’t but he just couldn’t put it together. He falls in love with an undefeated record each time and rides em. Lol it’s for National hopes and whatnot. 

They are not a legitimate championship contending program. Never have been. 

Colquitt rolls North Cobb. By A LOT 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Remember when ECHS said Hillgrove was really good and I told him over and over they weren’t but he just couldn’t put it together. He falls in love with an undefeated record each time and rides em. Lol it’s for National hopes and whatnot. 

They are not a legitimate championship contending program. Never have been. 

Colquitt rolls North Cobb. By A LOT 

I don't know.  Them Warriors are like Jekyll & Hyde.  Depends on which team makes the trip down.  If Colquitt continues getting our people healthy (and I gave that job to HawgGoneIt)...we might have a chance of beating the Hawk Killers.

MIGHT.....

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure our coach was on date night with his wife at that North Cobb/Hillgrove game. 

 

Not sure which of those two teams we'd have rather had come down. I don't reckon it matters. We got them both. North Cobb and Hillgrove in a cage match at the Hawg Pen. .

Oh Woe Is Region 1. Getting region 3 monsters in rd. 1 of the playoffs. 

Poor Colquitt has to play both Hillgrove and North Cobb on Friday according to Mistake Preps. Hope Coach Rogers paid close attention to both teams. 

Screenshot_20191109-075049_Chrome.thumb.jpg.11cb00366e3cfddb0e585b3a8248b535.jpgScreenshot_20191109-075026_Chrome.thumb.jpg.632238c8ffc605e22ef319c84365b369.jpg

 

 

 

Colquitt is pretty good, but, that's a tall order. I reckon we told Lowndes to take the week off and let us handle the small stuff. xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Buford down to Clarke Central 21 to 14 at the half. 

 

I knew Clarke was up this year.... and I should've paid better attention.

Here's the result. 

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/clarke-central-stuns-no-buford-ending-wolves--game-winning/article_5f8feefa-5282-5941-8828-b01d63af01c4.html

BGW

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Undefeated Buford losing to a three loss Clarke Central team 365 days after dropping a running clock on them (45-3) sure is something. 

Haven't looked at the brackets but this will be a necessary loss.

We'll see.

BGW

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

15732589861433466963568314382925.thumb.jpg.98690ed79ce37634595cd139614ae8ab.jpg

 

15732590177494684522404638654526.thumb.jpg.714b26cc7998ebf1c7d4137f1f95c61e.jpg

 

15732590431093800252171868070967.thumb.jpg.15dc7fb9ed10625a53b4b9b86100cd3e.jpg

 

Staff vs. Students flag game to raise money for the Toy Shop. 

Teachers up 23-0 with Dextra Polite calling out the students saying they're gonna win by 60+

I say the staff cheated. They had 5 star recruit Dextra Polite at QB but the students weren't allowed to have any actual football players on their team. 

The football players were relegated to coaching from the sideline. 

Finally with 2 minutes left, the football players snuck into the game and scored a couple of times against that well oiled machine that was the staff. 

Dextra Polite was the game MVP. He deserves it. He was doing it all. High stepping down the sideline for a score and going air hawg for about 3 or 4 tds. There were quite a few good looking runs after the catch by some of the staff. 

The best play of the game was seeing the 600 dollar check get handed over to the Toy Shop for needy kids Christmas gifts. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I say the staff cheated. They had 5 star recruit Dextra Polite at QB but the students weren't allowed to have any actual football players on their team. 

The football players were relegated to coaching from the sideline. 

Finally with 2 minutes left, the football players snuck into the game and scored a couple of times against that well oiled machine that was the staff. 

Dextra Polite was the game MVP. He deserves it. He was doing it all. High stepping down the sideline for a score and going air hawg for about 3 or 4 tds. There were quite a few good looking runs after the catch by some of the staff. 

The best play of the game was seeing the 600 dollar check get handed over to the Toy Shop for needy kids Christmas gifts. 

Hey !!!!!

Never bet against Polite...LOL.

The guy could probably still play.

Good things going on in Norman Park...for sure.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey !!!!!

Never bet against Polite...LOL.

The guy could probably still play.

Good things going on in Norman Park...for sure.

 

 

Rufus>>

Man... last night he was clowning on the students like...

giphy.gif.422616bea11adbf61cedcd09e78b8d0f.gif

 

This morning... I'm guessing it's more like...

1515010524_giphy(1).gif.5e9406e69e9f476a029aefa4bff51ed9.gif

 

 

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I knew Clarke was up this year.... and I should've paid better attention.

Here's the result. 

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/clarke-central-stuns-no-buford-ending-wolves--game-winning/article_5f8feefa-5282-5941-8828-b01d63af01c4.html

BGW

Tough to beat the same team twice in a season. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...