Bishop Sycamore live

Nolebull813

5 minutes ago, Severino said:

What was the final score of the game between American Collegiate Academy and Youthbuild Columbus Community School AKA Bishop Sycamore?

I’m sure you already know. Maxpreps says 72-0 which is better than St Frances and Lakeland beat them by. So I guess they are better. Lol. 

Youthbuild finished 5-5 with a full 10 game schedule. They played teams from 7 different states. 8 If you include DC. 

Sounds like mission accomplished. And they didn’t even need you or your kids. LMAO! 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m sure you already know. Maxpreps says 72-0 which is better than St Frances and Lakeland beat them by. So I guess they are better. Lol. 

Youthbuild finished 5-5 with a full 10 game schedule. They played teams from 7 different states. 8 If you include DC. 

Sounds like mission accomplished. And they didn’t even need you or your kids. LMAO! 

Where was the game between American Collegiate Academy and Youthbuild Columbus Community School played?

What time was kick off?

8 minutes ago, Severino said:

Where was the game between American Collegiate Academy and Youthbuild Columbus Community School played?

What time was kick off?

I don’t even know if it was played. MaxPreps is the worst site for accuracy in history. I have no clue if the game was played. I can’t find anything about it from a credible source. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You don't even know if the game took place but you know that Youthbuild  Columbus Community School is better than St. Frances Academy?  Half your team refused in the door last year.  Wouldn't even get off the bus.

1 hour ago, Severino said:

You don't even know if the game took place but you know that Youthbuild  Columbus Community School is better than St. Frances Academy?  Half your team refused in the door last year.  Wouldn't even get off the bus.

Dude it was a joke. Calm down. Only you have an unhealthy amount of hatred for them. They probably don’t care you are a disgruntled coach/parent from COF. They have moved on and so should you 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/schedule.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=57836ce1-f0bb-4e7c-85bc-1fe4c7803127

So, I see that the 72-0 forfeit score over American Collegiate Academy (Clearwater, FL) is back up on Maxpreps.  I'm curious, was there really a game played which ended in a 72-0 forfeit after 2 quarters?  I've never heard of such a game that ended this way on good terms.  American Collegiate Academy doesn't seem to recognize the game even took place.  Who won the championship?  Is it true that the Bishop Sycamore "students" all packed up and went home when they returned from Florida to find their stuff set out on the curb?

Where are the students?

• 9 months later...