DACA IS DEAD!!!!!!

HSFBfan

I’m a firm believer in 100% border/illegal immigration protection and deporting illegals but we won’t be deporting adults who grew up here since being kids. 
Trump needs to leverage this to get stronger border security laws that are actually enforced and have a no bs policy going forward. 

It will be a bad look on America and Trump if they deport them. I don’t think Trump wants to deport them as he has offered them a path to citizenship in the past. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I’m a firm believer in 100% border/illegal immigration protection and deporting illegals but we won’t be deporting adults who grew up here since being kids. 
Trump needs to leverage this to get stronger border security laws that are actually enforced and have a no bs policy going forward. 

It will be a bad look on America and Trump if they deport them. I don’t think Trump wants to deport them as he has offered them a path to citizenship in the past. 

That would be a bad move for him to keep them here. They are 700000 illegals and need to be rounded up and deported out of this country. I think trump would piss off a lot of his base if he let's these people stay. 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That would be a bad move for him to keep them here. They are 700000 illegals and need to be rounded up and deported out of this country. I think trump would piss off a lot of his base if he let's these people stay. 

Can’t make everyone happy... I think common sense needs to come into play here... Kids don’t speak their native language, all they know is America. 
Trump is screwed regardless on this. He could give them full citizenships, a condo on the beach, $1000000 in the bank and they would still vote DemoRAT and the Rats would still find a way to use it against him. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Can’t make everyone happy... I think common sense needs to come into play here... Kids don’t speak their native language, all they know is America. 
Trump is screwed regardless on this. He could give them full citizenships, a condo on the beach, $1000000 in the bank and they would still vote DemoRAT and the Rats would still find a way to use it against him. 

Shouldnt have been here. Go back home and maybe apply for citizenship the right way. Gonna take years so maybe well see u years from now. Well if he deports them they cant get to the ballot box. Cant sit in our schools etc. Time to go. Why are people so soft on this topic??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not happening and POTUS knows that’s not a smart move. He’ll use this decision to force the Dums to negotiate a new, satisfactory deal for all involved. 

They wont. The dems wont come to the table on anything. Deport them as soon as SCOTUS rules against them. We dont need 700000 illegals in this country 

40 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not happening and POTUS knows that’s not a smart move. He’ll use this decision to force the Dums to negotiate a new, satisfactory deal for all involved. 

With The Master Negotiator™️®️©️ on one side of the table, and Chuck n’ The Nance on the other there’s no chance of a deal (esp. when both sides can use it as an election year issue).  

Sad, because there is a very good deal to be had here.  

• Like 1

Trump’s...I’ll be generous and say “unpredictability”...has created more opportunities for domestic and foreign policy breakthroughs (North Korea, Health Care, Entitlements, Immigration, Middle East/Israel-Palestine, etc.) than any other POTUS I can remember.  

It is a shame he has absolutely no discipline and alienated anyone competent who can assist him.  If he could have exercised any self-control along the way we might honestly be calling him one of the most consequential presidents ever, even before his first term is up.

4 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Trump’s...I’ll be generous and say “unpredictability”...has created more opportunities for domestic and foreign policy breakthroughs (North Korea, Health Care, Entitlements, Immigration, Middle East/Israel-Palestine, etc.) than any other POTUS I can remember.  

It is a shame he has absolutely no discipline and alienated anyone competent who can assist him.  If he could have exercised any self-control along the way we might honestly be calling him one of the most consequential presidents ever, even before his first term is up.

I hear you, but he has been as consequential a President we have had since Reagan or even FDR.  He has changed the conversation on so many issues that will last beyond him.  He has realigned the parties - in ways we still don’t fully appreciate.  Not all good, not all bad - but consequential....yep.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I agree, kids had no part in being brought over. A lot of the ones brought here when they were just children don't know there relations in Mexico. English is their first language and they are for the most part as much America as I am. I was born 20 miles from the border, maybe they should deport me too. By they way, I like almost every Mexican I have ever met. Truth.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Good post but what opportunities for breakthroughs are you talking about specifically?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I agree, kids had no part in being brought over. A lot of the ones brought here when they were just children don't know there relations in Mexico. English is their first language and they are for the most part as much America as I am. I was born 20 miles from the border, maybe they should deport me too. By they way, I like almost every Mexican I have ever met. Truth.

They are not as American as you are and for to say that is like a cmon man moment 

15 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

He doesnt want assistance. He wants to do it the way he wants to do it. 

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They are not as American as you are and for to say that is like a cmon man moment 

I'm talking about the illegal children brought here 20 or so years ago and have assimilated in to our society. Not the adults crossing illegally now  with children. To be honest though, the children are caught in the middle and that is very sad.

• Like 2