Colin kaepernick is on the verge of signing with an NFL team

imaGoodBoyNow

And people always need to remember he wasn’t boycotted out of the NFL for kneeling. Not even close. He was boycotted for being a pile of shit who supports international terrorists and who disrespects our law enforcement. He posts anti-police propaganda on his social media and even wore socks depicting police as pigs. He has also donated money to most wanted terrorist on the run for killing a cop. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And people always need to remember he wasn’t boycotted out of the NFL for kneeling. Not even close. He was boycotted for being a pile of shit who supports international terrorists and who disrespects our law enforcement. He posts anti-police propaganda on his social media and even wore socks depicting police as pigs. He has also donated money to most wanted terrorist on the run for killing a cop. 

Eric Reid kneels and protests every game. He still has a job. He plays for the Carolina Panthers. 

But what else can we expect from you? I saw your anti-Muslim tirade on the OT board recently. Disgusting. 

Just now, frankyjames said:

I'd much rather watch Kaepernick than about 90 percent of the wannabe back ups that some of these franchises are trotting out there every week. :)

Jeff Driskel!? R u kidding me!?????????

Ryan Finley!? R u kidding me!???????

Some of you need to get real. 

Lol remind the board what your good at again?

I think if any NFL team signs him then the police in that city need to boycott the team and refuse to work any type of security for any team related events and games until he is gone. 

He literally insights violence against police daily by posting anti-police propaganda. 

Police brutality is a myth pushed by criminals. Less than 1/1000th of 1 percent of all law enforcement in the country are involved in an incident resulting in a death of an unarmed black person. But that doesn’t include other weapons and physical violence they bestowed. 

They blanket all cops as criminals and incite violence and distrust in the youth. It’s a terrible and dangerous cycle and Kaepernick leads the charge 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Eric Reid kneels and protests every game. He still has a job. He plays for the Carolina Panthers. 

But what else can we expect from you? I saw your anti-Muslim tirade on the OT board recently. Disgusting. 

I have no dog in this fight (if the teams want to sign him because they think he can help them, and they think they can withstand the blowback then more power to them).

But doesn’t what you posted kind of cut against the prevailing narrative of why he allegedly hasn’t been signed?

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think if any NFL team signs him then the police in that city need to boycott the team and refuse to work any type of security for any team related events and games until he is gone. 

He literally insights violence against police daily by posting anti-police propaganda. 

Police brutality is a myth pushed by criminals. Less than 1/1000th of 1 percent of all law enforcement in the country are involved in an incident resulting in a death of an unarmed black person. But that doesn’t include other weapons and physical violence they bestowed. 

They blanket all cops as criminals and incite violence and distrust in the youth. It’s a terrible and dangerous cycle and Kaepernick leads the charge 

Everyone- Go look up this dudes posts on the OT board. They are disgusting. See how much credibility he has.

He is the poster child for what is wrong with America today.

On another note- Kap is better than every back up in the league and even a few starters :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frankyjames said:

Are you  telling me that Kaepernick is not better than Jeff Driskel and Ryan Finley? Both who are starting now. 

I am not saying anything about anything.  I’m not even making an attempt to determine where you stand on this issue.  Just pointing out that the Eric Reid thing always seemed to cut against Kaepernick’s argument.