Colin kaepernick is on the verge of signing with an NFL team

imaGoodBoyNow

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude it's not like the guy killed or hurt anybody?  I say let the man get an opportunity to show what he has.

Thats what I’m saying, if a dude like Ray Lewis could play why not kap, but I already know the answer, He sucks as a football player .  He’s a running QB who hasn’t been in the league for a while and he’s in his mid  30s no way he’s gonna survive in NFL , No team gonna risk signing him with all that baggage if he’s gonna play like Bryon Leftwich

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Everyone- Go look up this dudes posts on the OT board. They are disgusting. See how much credibility he has.

He is the poster child for what is wrong with America today.

On another note- Kap is better than every back up in the league and even a few starters :)

Maybe you forgot he was benched for Blaine Gabbert prior to his kneeling because he was horrible. 

“It’s not about the flag”?

Then why did he say this? “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of colour,” Kaepernick told NFL Network’s Steve Wyche. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

This article is prior to kneeling and sums up his play perfectly. Any 49er fan that watched every game should know how horribly inaccurate he was and brutal pocket presence after his first couple years and defenses adapted. 
https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000572076/article/niners-bench-colin-kaepernick-blaine-gabbert-to-start?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league;team%3Dsf;team%3Datl;team%3Djax;conf%3Dnfc;conf%3Dafc;dvsn%3Dncw;dvsn%3Dncs;dvsn%3Dacs;plyr%3Dcolin_kaepernick;plyr%3Dblaine_gabbert&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=true&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp

• Like 1

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I feel like this is pure publicity, he wasn’t good when he played in nfl what makes these coaches he’s gonna be better this time around

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/colin-kaepernick-nfl-teams-invited-to-private-workout-free-agent-quarterback-2019-11-12/

No hes not. They are gonna do a practice and no team in their right mind will sign this guy. His own agent said there is little or no interest

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And people always need to remember he wasn’t boycotted out of the NFL for kneeling. 

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes he literally was lol

No one is getting booted from the NFL for wearing socks you clown. And he never said he was anti police. He was anti police brutality, you dumb motherfucker.

But, spin it how you want. 'Yall' always do..

11 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes he literally was lol

No one is getting booted from the NFL for wearing socks you clown. And he never said he was anti police. He was anti police brutality, you dumb motherfucker.

But, spin it how you want. 'Yall' always do..

He wore socks as cops as pigs. He wore a che Guevara shirt in miami. How dumb of a mother fucker is he

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

That doesn't answer the question.

'Yall' say Kap isn't good enough on the football field. Brian Hoyer is?

Heres the numbers career wise

Hoyer 67 games 59.1 completion % 10274 yards 52 TDs

Kaepernick 69 games 59.8% 12271 72 TDs

I never said he wasnt good enough on the field. His antics is what is keeping him off the field. 

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

What has Brian Hoyer done lately?

Good Q wiseguy..... 

Just two weeks ago against the Steelers Hoyer completed 17-of-26 passes (65.4 percent) for 168 yards with three touchdowns to one interception for an overall quarterback rating of 105.9.

And a week later against the same Pittsburgh D.... Jared Goff was sacked four times while going 22 for 40 for 223 yards with two interceptions and  lost a fumble. 

Goff just got 130M. 

Kaep wouldn’t put up Hoyer’s numbers against a D3 team anymore.