Colin kaepernick is on the verge of signing with an NFL team

imaGoodBoyNow

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

how robustly does he get cheered if he plays?

that will certainly depend on the stadium and the team he is playing for sure.

Only a shithole sanctuary city will sign him so he won't get boooooooo'ed where he signs.  Hell they'll probably name a blvd after him and have a parade for his socks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

that will certainly depend on the stadium and the team he is playing for sure.

Only a shithole sanctuary city will sign him so he won't get boooooooo'ed where he signs.  Hell they'll probably name a blvd after him and have a parade for his socks.

the "shit hole" sacturacy cities are what made this country great and carry the country to this day... something to ponder

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I watched this clown every weekend as a Niner fan. He’s just not good. He made a “career” off of one game against GB on a Monday night. Not sure how else to explain it. It was cute for a couple years, but Once NFL-caliber DCs figured him out (and it didn’t take long), he was dead in the water and he couldn’t progress whatsoever. He wore out his welcome and now his (low) level of play isn’t worth the headache for some team to take a chance on a guy that isn’t good to begin with, and hasn’t played in 3 years. Pub stunt imo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

the "shit hole" sacturacy cities are what made this country great and carry the country to this day... something to ponder

actually if anything those cities make it more dangerous here in our great country.  They let the shit stay, they hide the shit out, they notify the shit that ICE is coming which could cause innocent lives to be lost, etc...  I almost see NO benefit at all, lmao. 

• Thanks 1

Agree.  From a commerce perspective and being at the forefront of business startups, they help carry the country.  

https://www.inc.com/emily-canal/top-10-cities-successful-businesses-2019-inc5000.html

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

actually if anything those cities make it more dangerous here in our great country.  They let the shit stay, they hide the shit out, they notify the shit that ICE is coming which could cause innocent lives to be lost, etc...  I almost see NO benefit at all, lmao. 

If you do not understand how economic prowles benefits you I and our revered standard of living, there is not much for us to discuss until you bone up on your basic  knowledge.

Then you may want to review the economic history and present GDP's of these locations. 

don't have to.  we can do without them and be just fine.  if those cities were boycotted, all the important business would relocate or risk going under.  again, they need us more than we need them!

If you do not understand how economic prowles benefits you I and our revered standard of living, there is not much for us to discuss until you bone up on your basic  knowledge.

I understand enough to know we here on the East coast would be just FINE if LA would fall off into the ocean w/ SF and Chicago simply imploded.  You act as if they are needed, we use them for comfort at most but would certainly be just fine without them.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Agree.  From a commerce perspective and being at the forefront of business startups, they help carry the country.  

https://www.inc.com/emily-canal/top-10-cities-successful-businesses-2019-inc5000.html

and if the businesses weren't started there, they would be started elsewhere.  again, its only a destination and not critical like water, oxygen, or food.