Colin kaepernick is on the verge of signing with an NFL team

imaGoodBoyNow

On 11/13/2019 at 8:17 AM, Nolebull813 said:

And people always need to remember he wasn’t boycotted out of the NFL for kneeling. Not even close. He was boycotted for being a pile of shit who supports international terrorists and who disrespects our law enforcement. He posts anti-police propaganda on his social media and even wore socks depicting police as pigs. He has also donated money to most wanted terrorist on the run for killing a cop. 

He also didn't start by kneeling..   The first couple of times he boycotted the Flag he sit on the bench with his legs all sprawled out and arms crossed and basically giving the "One finger salute" to the American Flag.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly.  So there are benefits to those locations compared to others.  Maybe s business starts up overseas if these locations aren’t available or  they don’t start a business at all and pursue other endeavors

all possibilities for sure and maybe even a first choice for many. But not the only choice.  Remember your first car you actually had??? Is it the first car you wanted to have??? No but you survived, it got you campus and back, got you to the barracks and back, got you from A to B and you turned out just fine.  (maybe a shitty example but think of this)  Instead of San Fran or LA, maybe we check out New Orleans, Philly, Tally, Greenville, Charlotte, etc...  plenty of other beautiful destinations that would give a business a tax break to setup shop in their area.  

18 hours ago, noonereal said:

spoken as a true, unreasoned zealot

your owners must be proud!

lm5.gif

you act like these companies are so needed and by your response, anyone who is self-sufficient and doesn't need others is considered a true unreasoned zealot?  Nice, you almost make sense.  And according to your elementary level diagram, you imply that we are lost without these sanctuary cities.  Almost as if these shithole cities are actually leading the way for the rest of the country.  Its this mindset that, "You need me whether you know it or not" or the "self entitlement" syndrome.  

lmao.

37 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

you act like these companies are so needed and by your response, anyone who is self-sufficient and doesn't need others is considered a true unreasoned zealot?  Nice, you almost make sense.  And according to your elementary level diagram, you imply that we are lost without these sanctuary cities.  Almost as if these shithole cities are actually leading the way for the rest of the country.  Its this mindset that, "You need me whether you know it or not" or the "self entitlement" syndrome.  

lmao.

You have sooooooooooooo much to learn.  I say this without bad intent nor partisan inspiration. 

Have a good day my friend. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You have sooooooooooooo much to learn.  I say this without bad intent nor partisan inspiration. 

Have a good day my friend. 

Thank you for letting me know.  I will try to embrace these sanctuary shitholes since they mean so much to you and apparently me.  As for learning, just b/c people could care less about  these cities doesn't mean people need them.  again you might need these shithole places due to your job, family, friends, etc...but I most certainly do not need any of them nor do I have a need for the leaders of those cities.  I could keep my money and spend my vacations elsewhere which I have been doing at no loss to me at all.  

I think I would have worn a more professional shirt to my job interview ESPECIALLY if I was inviting the bosses of the companies where I want to work.  Oh wait, its professional football, lmao,

I think the San Diego Chargers are signing him on February 30th.

surely I jest, I guess the mystery team to be the NY Giants.  Sadly I have that feeling. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernicks-agent-not-optimistic-an-nfl-team-will-sign-the-qb/ar-BBWTNJF?li=BBnb7Kz

12 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I think I would have worn a more professional shirt to my job interview ESPECIALLY if I was inviting the bosses of the companies where I want to work.  Oh wait, its professional football, lmao,

I think the San Diego Chargers are signing him on February 30th.

surely I jest, I guess the mystery team to be the NY Giants.  Sadly I have that feeling. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernicks-agent-not-optimistic-an-nfl-team-will-sign-the-qb/ar-BBWTNJF?li=BBnb7Kz

Its not normal routine to pick an alternate location for your job interview instead of where the employers interviewing will be ? I’m surprised any of the teams went to other location. 

D8CDE986-0790-4242-BF73-0F98E17A7585.gif

• Like 2

He’s a black identity extremist, who sympathizes with domestic and international terrorists. He goes out of his way to support known piles of human garbage throughout history. It is all coordinated. 

The ironic part of being a black extremist is he is half white, with all white parents, from an all white town, in an all white neighborhood. This cracker makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X!! 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s a black identity extremist, who sympathizes with domestic and international terrorists. He goes out of his way to support known piles of human garbage throughout history. It is all coordinated. 

The ironic part of being a black extremist is he is half white, with all white parents, from an all white town, in an all white neighborhood. This cracker makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X!! 😂😂

Not that I disagree with ya but he’s from a far from all white town. 50% of area isn’t white. I live 5 mins away from there, did jury duty with his dad on a week long case. 

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not that I disagree with ya but he’s from a far from all white town. 50% of area isn’t white. I live 5 mins away from there, did jury duty with his dad on a week long case. 

He was from all white Wisconsin, and moved to Cali. He’s cracker white, trying to be something he’s not.  He even has the whitest name on the planet. 

This cracker is just trying to get street cred with the brothers because he is confused about what race he is. Some mix breed people have identity disorders. Too black for the whites, too white for the blacks. It’s probably frustrating. 

He got picked on and felt this was the way to earn some cred. He has gotten too extreme like dude we get it 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Word is CK will be signing with a team as early as tomorrow.  

Guarantee it’s with a far left city. A city/state that doesn’t mind the baggage. 

I never said he should be banned. I just said why I think owners don’t want him. But I would be interested how it plays out with the fans, and how he performs. 

Looking forward to it 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Guarantee it’s with a far left city. A city/state that doesn’t mind the baggage. 

I never said he should be banned. I just said why I think owners don’t want him. But I would be interested how it plays out with the fans, and how he performs. 

Looking forward to it 

I had the "pleasure" of watching him decline in terms of production and mentally for 3 years here in SF. He sucks and the last thing this nutjob wants to do is play football. He's not a winner so he's not worth the headache unless the league wants him for some PR stunt to soothe the chapped anal cavities of certain people....which very well could be the plan. I'm with ya, though. Trot his ass out there and let's see what happens 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't think he deserves to be trotted out there. He's a goofball now, who ended his career as a below average QB. Shit like that happens all the time, and people play themselves out of the NFL.

Well said. He is below average for sure...AND he hasn't played in forever. Is he good enough to be a third or MAYBE a second stringer if he worked extremely hard? Maybe. But backups keep their mouths shut, work hard to be ready, and be thankful they've got a job. That is not his attitude nor agenda whatsoever.