WCAC semifinal

WCACguy

This is literally the third time in the last 40+ years that DeMatha has had four losses.  

That’s the negative.  For next year they  return one of the most exciting young qb’s (a soph) in America along with a young receiving corp and a promising tb.  Several national class players on D.  DM will be good.

Next year DeMatha should make a statement.  

11 hours ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

I think he’s going to be good, but he’s not as good as Big Drop thinks he is. He’s nowhere near the best freshman in the country, he’s not even the best frosh in the DMV. 

kid is dope. Made some elite throws. For his first start as a Frosh. I think DM should have started him 2 weeks ago would have gave him a better feel for offense. He’s definitely one top QB prospect for his class. He will have LSU offer soon I can tell you that. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Braveheart said:

kid is dope. Made some elite throws. For his first start as a Frosh. I think DM should have started him 2 weeks ago would have gave him a better feel for offense. He’s definitely one top QB prospect for his class. He will have LSU offer soon I can tell you that. 

I also want to applaud Bill for having the confidence in Cam Edge to start him against SJC yesterday. DeMatha next year will be back to a 11-1 or 12-0 season.  They are set up for several years of national excellence.

18 hours ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

I think he’s going to be good, but he’s not as good as Big Drop thinks he is. He’s nowhere near the best freshman in the country, he’s not even the best frosh in the DMV. 

I think it's too early to know just how good cam will be, one way or the other...for his first start coming in a playoff game against national calibre talent..the future looks very bright though...the talent is there(and coming) to end next year as a top national team

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dunkone said:

I think it's too early to know just how good cam will be, one way or the other...for his first start coming in a playoff game against national calibre talent..the future looks very bright though...the talent is there(and coming) to end next year as a top national team

I agree with you. They have some talented young wideouts (frosh) they are returning some good players. The question will be how good the offensive line will be... 

• Like 1

I would suggest that there will be younger players who will want to be part of Cam Edge’s future team.  Factor in the legacy of DM and Bill McGregor and I believe that there is talent (and parents) that believe they can grow and succeed as part of this.

Deep respect for Marshawn Lloyd’s four hour round trip commutes from Delaware.  Cameron Edge must be considering this as part of his future, too.

10 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I would suggest that there will be younger players who will want to be part of Cam Edge’s future team.  Factor in the legacy of DM and Bill McGregor and I believe that there is talent (and parents) that believe they can grow and succeed as part of this.

Deep respect for Marshawn Lloyd’s four hour round trip commutes from Delaware.  Cameron Edge must be considering this as part of his future, too.

Big drop you seem like a huge fan, but these kids don’t know and don’t care about the legacy of DM or Bill. There were players who wanted to leave when bill came back.  Kids feel like DM as a school doesn’t support their student athletes, just because they are athletes. Honestly they are going to have to improve a few things if they want to get the top kids in the area..

2 hours ago, Braveheart said:

Big drop you seem like a huge fan, but these kids don’t know and don’t care about the legacy of DM or Bill. There were players who wanted to leave when bill came back.  Kids feel like DM as a school doesn’t support their student athletes, just because they are athletes. Honestly they are going to have to improve a few things if they want to get the top kids in the area..

This is pretty far out there. DeMatha not supporting athletes is almost comical. Also, DM is getting the top kids in the area. Well, unless sure shot P5/4* players don’t qualify as “top player” for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All that matters is they definitely got #2 right!!! 

You know they are definitely a top 5 team in the country no doubt. I had several of their players sitting in the same area at the game and the game before vs CHC.  Guess they'll hang a banner in the gym saying #2 in the country?  Funny thing is most of the players I and others have talked to said they'd rather get back in the league and do what ever is necessary than play how they are now.  So is their season done or is a post game in the works somewhere, hope so?  Gotta feel for the kids ending the season against Royal Institute and knowing that's a wrap.   

• Haha 1