Louisiana governor vote today

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, concha said:

This guy and the cat who won in Kentucky will be spit upon at the DNC.

Ideologically they are not even remotely close to the idiots running the national party.

Democrats down here are not like California or Massachusetts Democrats.  And they know how to survive in conservative states.

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Do you have any Democrat friends?  If not, you ought to try it.

Why the hell would I have any Democrat friends. I don't agree with their way of life. I dont agree with them at all. I am friends with people I agree with and I don't agree with Democrats. 

This is political war. Chose a side. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why the hell would I have any Democrat friends. I don't agree with their way of life. I dont agree with them at all. I am friends with people I agree with and I don't agree with Democrats. 

This is political war. Chose a side. 

Whatever is wrong with you is not a small thing.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Whatever is wrong with you is not a small thing.

There is nothing wrong with me. Why the hell would you ever be friends with people you dont agree with?? Your friends with people who have the same upbringing thoughts ideals etc as you. Democrats dont fit that mold. 

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is nothing wrong with me. Why the hell would you ever be friends with people you dont agree with?? Your friends with people who have the same upbringing thoughts ideals etc as you. Democrats dont fit that mold. 

My man. Bormio is right. It's going to be okay. Trump is going to win LA and KY. I feel your frustration. I really dislike seeing the dems and complicit media get ANY wins considering what they currently stand for and their pathetic, 24/7/365 ,unethical, behavior. But the reality is that this country is divided right down the middle right now, and they're going to get some wins here and there because, as you pointed out, there are still plenty of sheep out there that actually still believe the MSM. Thank GOD for the EC. But we need to focus on the WH and House in '20. The GOP will have the last laugh. You know that to be true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is nothing wrong with me.

dude, you are 33, no girlfriend/wife, no money in the bank, no real estate, AND live with your mom and dad who you hate......YOU also say some of the most thick-witted stuff on the internet.

Where exactly do you see yourself excelling?

• Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, Blueliner said:

We can only hope. It's a close race is sounds like. We'll see if LA wants to continue to be last in every measurable metric or do they want to try something new. 

Yes because Louisiana is a poor state with terrible social metrics because one single statewide office is held by a Conservative Democrat.

🤡

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is nothing wrong with me. Why the hell would you ever be friends with people you dont agree with?? Your friends with people who have the same upbringing thoughts ideals etc as you. Democrats dont fit that mold

You do realize that the Dem that just won, causing you all this grief....

Is pro gun and pro life right?

or did you miss that?

You should base your approval or disapproval more on 'your own' policies ...

than some label....

just sayin'

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes because Louisiana is a poor state with terrible social metrics because one single statewide office is held by a Conservative Democrat.

🤡

The only time these GOP Dimwits care about Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky and etc is during an election.....comical watching these simpletons.

GOP Wingnut Bobby Jindal wrecked Louisiana so badly there may never be another Republican Governor here.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The only time these GOP Dimwits care about Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky and etc is during an election.....comical watching these simpletons.

GOP Wingnut Bobby Jindal wrecked Louisiana so badly there may never be another Republican Governor here.

I wouldn’t bet on that

Sure is nice to come on here and read all the ignorant tribalism. 

Where is the Americanism? 

Democrat, Republican, Christian, Buddhist, all American. 

Idiots on here though... My way or the highway, right? 

Fucking losers. A lot of fucking sick in the head losers. Worried to death over an election where you can't even fucking vote. You have no damned say in. Lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure is nice to come on here and read all the ignorant tribalism. 

Where is the Americanism? 

Democrat, Republican, Christian, Buddhist, all American. 

Idiots on here though... My way or the highway, right? 

Fucking losers. A lot of fucking sick in the head losers. Worried to death over an election where you can't even fucking vote. You have no damned say in. Lmao. 

Your right.  

There was mention the other day on the desire to have a dictatorship in this country and by more than one person.  This, unfortunately for everybody, makes me think we are way past the point of reaching agreement on even the most obvious facts.  

When all truth comes from one person and everybody else is either trying to destroy the country or they bow down and offer loyalty to that person, there is nowhere to go from that starting point.  No compromise from either side When that is a perspective that holds any value.  

Incoherent rant over. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your right.  No. He's not. I was actually taken aback just a bit by his drive by rant. I'm usually a hawg supporter (still am), but this was bad form.

There was mention the other day on the desire to have a dictatorship in this country and by more than one person. ONE person. We've talked about civil war as well...from both sides. The distrust is deep. This, unfortunately for everybody, makes me think we are way past the point of reaching agreement on even the most obvious facts.  I agree, too, sadly.  But I personally am very comfortable as to where I stand on this matter. 

When all truth comes from one person and everybody else is either trying to destroy the country or they bow down and offer loyalty to that person, there is nowhere to go from that starting point.  No compromise from either side When that is a perspective that holds any value.  When all of the lies, hate, unethical and immoral behavior comes from on party and many followers/MSM, and everybody else is just involved in a conspiracy theory as to cover up all of said shitty behavior, there is no possible way to get any truth, justice, nor reason for our President. I take extreme offense to that. 

Incoherent rant over. LOL! Mine too.

• Confused 1