Tua has to come back to alabama

HSFBfan

Watching Tua get hurt Saturday made me sick. Someone who has given so much to the team only to be injured once again. 

It sucks that it’s already over. I remember seeing him play for the first time against Tennessee in 2017. He should have been the starter from Day One, even as a true-freshman. He was the trigger man behind one of the greatest plays in Alabama football history, 2nd and 26. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, Bormio said:

People blaming Saban are stupid.  Football is a dangerous sport.  Injuries like this are possible on any down.

Color me stupid.  No reason under the sun for Tua to even suit up for the game against a hapless Miss. State much less be in the game with a 28 point lead.  That decision ranks right up there with trying a 9 jillion yard FG against Auburn when your kicker can't even make a routine 40 yarder.  If this were anybody but Saban, the football world would be eating the coach alive.

2 hours ago, Canyon Mike said:

Color me stupid.  No reason under the sun for Tua to even suit up for the game against a hapless Miss. State much less be in the game with a 28 point lead.  That decision ranks right up there with trying a 9 jillion yard FG against Auburn when your kicker can't even make a routine 40 yarder.  If this were anybody but Saban, the football world would be eating the coach alive.

Eye test as someone else said. They had to look good for the committee 

Just heard on Finebaum that the decision to play was Tuas and his parents. Saban didnt really want him to play, but Tua and his parents lobbied for it. 

"I called him (Tua) Saturday night to cheer him up, and he ended up cheering me up. That's the kind of young man he is. That's the way he lives his life" ~Nick Saban

11 hours ago, rockinl said:

Just heard on Finebaum that the decision to play was Tuas and his parents. Saban didnt really want him to play, but Tua and his parents lobbied for it. 

"I called him (Tua) Saturday night to cheer him up, and he ended up cheering me up. That's the kind of young man he is. That's the way he lives his life" ~Nick Saban

So the inmates are running the asylum!

I said prior to kickoff, Saban would be stupid playing Tua after watching him limp off field against LSU (Vegas didn't even know if he was going to play line kept jumping around more than 3 points leading up to kickoff)

As a 3 td favorite, Tua should of only played if Alabama was losing in the second half (Which is doubtful) … 

Tua should of not played a snap until the iron bowl after losing to LSU. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rockinl said:

I call bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I said prior to kickoff, Saban would be stupid playing Tua after watching him limp off field against LSU (Vegas didn't even know if he was going to play line kept jumping around more than 3 points leading up to kickoff)

As a 3 td favorite, Tua should of only played if Alabama was losing in the second half (Which is doubtful) … 

Tua should of not played a snap until the iron bowl after losing to LSU. 

If alabama only won that game by let's say 10 I think the committee would have hit them. They only put up 3 points after tua left the game. 

Also can you explain after all this time why tua hasnt learned how to get rid of the ball??

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Wrong.

The committee would be evaluating Alabama in their entirety with Tua playing quarterback close to 100% and how

they looked against Auburn.  

I cant be wrong. It's an opinion. Alabama imo could have easily been jumped if they didnt look good against Mississippi state. And since they only put up 3 points without tua not exactly a good look. 

Btw I added this later in over 2 years Tua has yet to figure out how to get rid of the ball and live another day. He holds the ball forever trying to make a play