SJR vs Bosco

SJR89

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So the team we watched at SJB is the #1 team in NJ?    Wow..............  Just ..wow...

I don't even think you saw their Quarterback.....😝

Did you... 🙄

BTW: coaching out there must reeeeeeealllllllly suck if your teams can't even pull it together over an entire season..🤔....very telling you are....

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

E0455BE4-8DFE-46DF-A4D3-B6F5FA3B7402.gif

@AztecPadre the consensus is it’s a coin flip, @I AM IRONMAN Gonna tell you boscos gonna win, LDT is gonna tell you joes is gonna win, because to their ties to thier schools 

Bosco gave  joes the works a few weeks ago but now bosco is down their best player for this game... so it’s pretty even, what ever coach comes out with best game plan will win this game

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@AztecPadre the consensus is it’s a coin flip, @I AM IRONMAN Gonna tell you boscos gonna win, LDT is gonna tell you joes is gonna win, because to their ties to thier schools 

Bosco gave  joes the works a few weeks ago but now bosco is down their best player for this game... so it’s pretty even, what ever coach comes out with best game plan will win this game

Any major injuries for SJR this week?