SJR vs Bosco

SJR89

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CEjpt

Kid looks legit. I barely watched him this year.

I mean I didn’t see game film but his highlights looks like he has pretty good elusiveness in pocket keeping play alive and pretty good arm

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why? The current SJR frosh QB-in-waiting is better than DN from what I hear. Smh. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Patti started for three years. Why not Luke? Not fair. 

Im sure Luke will be playing a lot at qb and starting elsewhere. I hear he's been shining in practice and we can expect to see him vs bosco.  Hopefully not because his team is getting blown out. Lol

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

Im sure Luked playing a lot at qb and starting elsewhere. I hear he's been shining in practice and we can expect to see him vs bosco.  Hopefully not because hisvteam is getting blown out. Lol

LUKE had a pick 6 while playing LB or safety few weeks back he looked like a Beast on Defense I was laughing he was that good

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

LUKE had a pick 6 few weeks back he looked like a Beast on Defense I was laughing he was that good

At about 200lbs im sure you may see that again. He's a throwback type of kid. He just wants to battle for the position and do w/e the team needs if he has to be an apprentice at qb for a year while starting elsewhere.  Great kid. They don't make them like luke anymore.  Parents did a great job with him.

50 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

The current freshman qb will compete right away for the position next season. He's legit!

With all the talk about Bosco and Joes freshmen QB's - reminds me of hearing about the loaded classes both of them had coming in this year. Haven't gotten an update since summer though on either.  Joes class was billed as a once in a lifetime class and Bosco their best in years. 

I assume they both went undefeated on freshmen level, except of course someone had to win when they played each other! Who was it? 

26 minutes ago, Nokia said:

With all the talk about Bosco and Joes freshmen QB's - reminds me of hearing about the loaded classes both of them had coming in this year. Haven't gotten an update since summer though on either.  Joes class was billed as a once in a lifetime class and Bosco their best in years. 

I assume they both went undefeated on freshmen level, except of course someone had to win when they played each other! Who was it? 

SJR beat Bosco frosh.....BC beat SJR,,,,not sure of total record etc....what I do know is that...3 SJR frosh were on the varsity most of the season 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

SJR beat Bosco frosh.....BC beat SJR,,,,not sure of total record etc....what I do know is that...3 SJR frosh were on the varsity most of the season 

BC beat SJR in a freshman game? With this SJR class? What was the score - assume BC must have gotten a bounce at the right time to eek out a win because the SJR class appeared to be far far superior? Did BC have no freshmen on varsity? 

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Bosco had 3 freshman on varsity this year. 2 starters on the o-line and a stud D.E...

How did they do against SJR & BC in freshmen games? I know both SJR and Bosco freshmen lost pretty badly to BC in 2018... assumed from all the talk about how loaded both were this year they would be getting that back this fall. 

4 minutes ago, Nokia said:

How did they do against SJR & BC in freshmen games? I know both SJR and Bosco freshmen lost pretty badly to BC in 2018... assumed from all the talk about how loaded both were this year they would be getting that back this fall. 

not sure...I just got to see their last game against and undefeated Ramapo team and I liked what I saw. I heard Joes had low numbers on their freshman team??

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't blame the Head Coaches in these situations. DNs father/agent didn't get along with the PC OC, Nova. This is common knowledge. It was bound to happen. To each his own. #landofthefree

I have heard Sabella reached out to DN as well.  

22 hours ago, Nokia said:

BC blew both freshman teams out. BC allowed the freshmen they had on varsity to play against Joe's and they wiped the floor with Joe's.