SJR vs Bosco

SJR89

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't blame the Head Coaches in these situations. DNs father/agent didn't get along with the PC OC, Nova. This is common knowledge. It was bound to happen. To each his own. #landofthefree

Wow... its gonna snow in hell! Never thought id see this day! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

BC blew both freshman teams out. BC allowed the freshmen they had on varsity to play against Joe's and they wiled the floor with Joe's. 

Blew them out? Wow. How is that possible with how highly touted that Joes class is? 

Which varsity freshmen played for BC? 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't blame the Head Coaches in these situations. DNs father/agent didn't get along with the PC OC, Nova. This is common knowledge. It was bound to happen. To each his own. #landofthefree

The question is do more PC kids follow DN out , is this a one time occurrence ?or There’s gonna be more backlash with Gary

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

The starting DT Syid Mitchell, DE DJ Samuels, and  the WR to go along with with a already very good Freshman team.

No, that can't be true. Mitchell and Samuels both played in the varsity game against Joes on Saturday 10/12. They both have stats for the game on MaxPreps. Both players have individual highlight tapes on MaxPreps from that very game. It's obviously the varsity game due to the crowd and its at BC - arent the freshmen games usually at opposite sites on the same day in the morning? They would not be eligible to play 2 games in 1 day.

Are there other varsity freshmen you're thinking of? If so, BC must have had alot of varsity freshmen! Even more impressive then if they blew out both of bosco and joes loaded classes. 

7 minutes ago, Nokia said:

No, that can't be true. Mitchell and Samuels both played in the varsity game against Joes on Saturday 10/12. They both have stats for the game on MaxPreps. Both players have individual highlight tapes on MaxPreps from that very game. It's obviously the varsity game due to the crowd and its at BC - arent the freshmen games usually at opposite sites on the same day in the morning? They would not be eligible to play 2 games in 1 day.

Are there other varsity freshmen you're thinking of? If so, BC must have had alot of varsity freshmen! Even more impressive then if they blew out both of bosco and joes loaded classes. 

You can play both. Just not allowed to exceed 6qts in one day, if im not mistaken.

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

You can play both. Just not allowed to exceed 6qts in one day, if im not mistaken.

Not in the same day. It's not possible that they played in two games on different levels in same day. You're saying these players were starting in the varsity game, which is a big one for both teams, and BC had them play another game in the morning? There is no way.

Plus fairly certain its not legal. Players can play in JV games on Mondays after playing in varsity games on Saturdays, but not in same day.  

2 minutes ago, Nokia said:

Not in the same day. It's not possible that they played in two games on different levels in same day. You're saying these players were starting in the varsity game, which is a big one for both teams, and BC had them play another game in the morning? There is no way.

Plus fairly certain its not legal. Players can play in JV games on Mondays after playing in varsity games on Saturdays, but not in same day.  

I wasnt there. You asked a question i answered to best of my knowledge. If you have the answers then u need not ask.

Screenshot_20191121-141949_Messages.jpg

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I wasnt there. You asked a question i answered to best of my knowledge. If you have the answers then u need not ask.

Screenshot_20191121-141949_Messages.jpg

Sorry, not looking to have a dispute. You said that BC blew out Joes but that BC had brought down 3 varsity players including at least 1 who is a starter, which would be an explanation maybe as to why Joes who has a loaded class got blown out. And I asked who they were, and you provided names. I'm not trying to catch you or anything, but i just googled the names - not for that reason but cause I was obviously curious who they are or if there is any clips of them or anything and it shows them both playing in the varsity game. I happen to know you can't play 2 games in 1 day, so I asked if maybe you were thinking of other freshmen? I dont have any answers except whats on maxpreps which shows freshmen DJ Samuels and Mitchell playing in the varsity game, which means it could not have been them. So maybe they just have alot of freshmen on varsity, which would be surprising only because it was on this forum that Bosco and Joes had the great classes this year and now im hearing that BC is blowing them out (obviously without those 2 at least). 

All good, i just get curious about this stuff and am out of the loop! Ha. Thank goodness for max preps!  

PS - also via google - seems that Tom Lemming says Mitchell is the best player in NJ's freshman class? Must be a well kept secret, ha. Never heard of him in all the talk about freshmen before today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nokia said:

Sorry, not looking to have a dispute. You said that BC blew out Joes but that BC had brought down 3 varsity players including at least 1 who is a starter, which would be an explanation maybe as to why Joes who has a loaded class got blown out. And I asked who they were, and you provided names. I'm not trying to catch you or anything, but i just googled the names - not for that reason but cause I was obviously curious who they are or if there is any clips of them or anything and it shows them both playing in the varsity game. I happen to know you can't play 2 games in 1 day, so I asked if maybe you were thinking of other freshmen? I dont have any answers except whats on maxpreps which shows freshmen DJ Samuels and Mitchell playing in the varsity game, which means it could not have been them. So maybe they just have alot of freshmen on varsity, which would be surprising only because it was on this forum that Bosco and Joes had the great classes this year and now im hearing that BC is blowing them out (obviously without those 2 at least). 

All good, i just get curious about this stuff and am out of the loop! Ha. Thank goodness for max preps!  

PS - also via google - seems that Tom Lemming says Mitchell is the best player in NJ's freshman class? Must be a well kept secret, ha. Never heard of him in all the talk about freshmen before today. 

Yes, Bosco and Joe's brought in the best of the known kids in NJ, however BC gets kids from central, south jersey and NY. I say that to say that ppl had no idea who those kids BC brought in were, but they quickly found out. Joe's had numbers issues due to having 3 freshman play on varsity from day 1, and losing two of their top kids on freshman team due to injury. The two i know of that had serious injuries were Brendan Errity* 6'2, 220lb TE/LB, and 6'4, 300lb OL Dimitri Pierre.

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Yes, Bosco and Joe's brought in the best of the known kids in NJ, however BC gets kids from central, south jersey and NY. I say that to say that ppl had no idea who those kids BC brought in were, but they quickly found out. Joe's had numbers issues due to having 3 freshman play on varsity from day 1, and losing two of their top kids on freshman team due to injury. The two i know of that had serious injuries were Brendan Errity* 6'2, 220lb TE/LB, and 6'4, 300lb OL Dimitri Pierre.

since when does B.C. get kids from N.Y.?

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Cool, thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Sounds like all 3 squads had a bunch of players on varsity. Impressive for BC to blow them both out (taking your word for it, still don't know the scores. Can't find them anywhere ha). It seems like at all levels of football these days, alot of times the "known" players are not the best players, just the ones people see on social media and all that. 

5 minutes ago, Nokia said:

Cool, thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Sounds like all 3 squads had a bunch of players on varsity. Impressive for BC to blow them both out (taking your word for it, still don't know the scores. Can't find them anywhere ha). It seems like at all levels of football these days, alot of times the "known" players are not the best players, just the ones people see on social media and all that. 

That is a fact! A lot of these kids are hyped up by this guy or that guy and ppl run with it because they take this guy or that guy's word as gold. Meanwhile the person hyping them has an agenda tied to hyping said kid or said kid is just the best kid to his knowledge/bias. All this to say BC had some huge, physical kids. They were really good as well. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ Brothers,

Sorry to say I will not be posting live updates during this week's blockbuster semi game. I just got two comp tix to the PSU/OSU game on Saturday afternoon in Columbus. Hitting the road tonight. Go Bosco!! 

Sad that your rooting for bosco but it is what it is

have fun 

Goooo Penn State

• Haha 1