SJR vs Bosco

SJR89

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Is Salters a pp or dt type of qb?

Thx

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Salters-46081197/Videos/

here's some video from his freshman year.  Considered a DT qb, though most of these videos show him throwing.

https://twitter.com/scholardoniqb

and some jv footage from this year.

Looks like he improved a lot between freshman and soph yrs, as you would hope; another step up like that and he might be able to compete with Robbins, and maybe the current freshman, next year.

One thing's for sure, he's a smart kid; 4.2 gpa

• Thanks 1

2019 Freshmen Football Schedule and Results

Date Time Opponent H/A Location BC Opp
Saturday, September 7 9:30AM Delbarton Away Delbarton School 32 7

Friday, September 20 4:00PM Saint Peter's Prep Away Caven Point ppd  
Saturday, September 28 9:00AM Don Bosco Prep Home Crusader Stadium 35 13
Wednesday, October 2 4:00PM Elizabeth Away Elizabeth 56 6
Saturday, October 5 9:00AM Irvington Home Crusader Stadium 41 6
Saturday, October 12 9:30AM St. Joseph Regional Away St. Joseph Regional 42 12
Saturday, October 26 9:30AM St. Peter's Prep Home Crusader Stadium 35 20
Thursday, October 31 7:30PM DePaul Catholic Away DePaul Catholic 36 0

5 hours ago, DeusVult11 said:
2019 Freshmen Football Schedule and Results

Date Time Opponent H/A Location BC Opp
Saturday, September 7 9:30AM Delbarton Away Delbarton School 32 7

Friday, September 20 4:00PM Saint Peter's Prep Away Caven Point ppd  
Saturday, September 28 9:00AM Don Bosco Prep Home Crusader Stadium 35 13
Wednesday, October 2 4:00PM Elizabeth Away Elizabeth 56 6
Saturday, October 5 9:00AM Irvington Home Crusader Stadium 41 6
Saturday, October 12 9:30AM St. Joseph Regional Away St. Joseph Regional 42 12
Saturday, October 26 9:30AM St. Peter's Prep Home Crusader Stadium 35 20
Thursday, October 31 7:30PM DePaul Catholic Away DePaul Catholic 36 0

So they were unbeaten, and really unchallenged, for 2 straight years on freshman level? That's interesting, especially since we know now they had a bunch on varsity and because of how much we heard about the bosco and joes groups last summer. I do know last year they were loaded and guys like Gould and Butler didn't play a snap of freshman football. Will be interesting moving forward.  

57 minutes ago, Nokia said:

So they were unbeaten, and really unchallenged, for 2 straight years on freshman level? That's interesting, especially since we know now they had a bunch on varsity and because of how much we heard about the bosco and joes groups last summer. I do know last year they were loaded and guys like Gould and Butler didn't play a snap of freshman football. Will be interesting moving forward.  

Pressure may be on Vito to win a title in next two years

17 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ Brothers,

Sorry to say I will not be posting live updates during this week's blockbuster semi game. I just got two comp tix to the PSU/OSU game on Saturday afternoon in Columbus. Hitting the road tonight. Go Bosco!! 

Make sure the buckeyes cover. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

About freaking time! PA is a big ass state!

Fun fact: I went to college with the current Governor of OH. And boy was he a baller! 

20191122_103804.jpg

Kinda happy 😃 no offense but your a jinx for us

glad to see your as far as way from Montvale as possible for this one

have fun, stay a few weeks

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ Brothers,

Sorry to say I will not be posting live updates during this week's blockbuster semi game. I just got two comp tix to the PSU/OSU game on Saturday afternoon in Columbus. Hitting the road tonight. Go Bosco!! 

Wont be a close game OSU psu. Apparently ohio state fans also boycotting college gameday 

On 11/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, Nokia said:

Sorry, not looking to have a dispute. You said that BC blew out Joes but that BC had brought down 3 varsity players including at least 1 who is a starter, which would be an explanation maybe as to why Joes who has a loaded class got blown out. And I asked who they were, and you provided names. I'm not trying to catch you or anything, but i just googled the names - not for that reason but cause I was obviously curious who they are or if there is any clips of them or anything and it shows them both playing in the varsity game. I happen to know you can't play 2 games in 1 day, so I asked if maybe you were thinking of other freshmen? I dont have any answers except whats on maxpreps which shows freshmen DJ Samuels and Mitchell playing in the varsity game, which means it could not have been them. So maybe they just have alot of freshmen on varsity, which would be surprising only because it was on this forum that Bosco and Joes had the great classes this year and now im hearing that BC is blowing them out (obviously without those 2 at least). 

All good, i just get curious about this stuff and am out of the loop! Ha. Thank goodness for max preps!  

PS - also via google - seems that Tom Lemming says Mitchell is the best player in NJ's freshman class? Must be a well kept secret, ha. Never heard of him in all the talk about freshmen before today. 

Not for nothing, but out here in Cali there are players that play in a JV game and then play in a varsity game.  Not sure of rules in Jersey, but it does mos def happen.

11 hours ago, Nokia said:

Maybe they should hire the frosh guy so they can win a title