SJR vs Bosco

SJR89

It’s a sad case that Kyle M is probably out for this game. The BNU has been riddled with injuries all season Long 

Spp: DE/OT KJ Miles (our for the season) -game FB/LB Dorian Clarke (out for the season) - Practice 

Bergen : DB Jordan Morant (Season)- in game WR/DB Pierson Tobia(Season)- practice 

Bosco- LB Jayden Dorilas (Season)- Practice. RB Kyle Monangai (unknown) -game

Joes - RB/DB Christian Abraham(Season)     Center Liam Mitchell (season) DT Cy Menard(season) 

These are only the starters for each teams and only the season ending injuries. There have also been plenty of ankle sprains etc that i didn’t put in.

Pretty sure most of these happened during practice and got worse during games. 

Do you guys think it has anything to do with the new hitting rule that was put into effect this year ?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sppclassof97 said:

It’s a sad case that Kyle M is probably out for this game. The BNU has been riddled with injuries all season Long 

Spp: DE/OT KJ Miles (our for the season) -game FB/LB Dorian Clarke (out for the season) - Practice 

Bergen : DB Jordan Morant (Season)- in game WR/DB Pierson Tobia(Season)- practice 

Joes - RB/DB Christian Abraham(Season)     Center Liam Mitchell (season) DT Cy Menard(season) 

These are only the starters for each teams and only the season ending injuries. There have also been plenty of ankle sprains etc that i didn’t put in.

Do you guys think it has anything to do with the new hitting rule that was put into effect this year ?

great post

36 minutes ago, Sppclassof97 said:

Prolly the most comprehensive Excuse Thread material on board history.

Covers the entire region.

Well done.

58 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I don’t see the tough guys pulling off another upset 

Samosa,

I agree.  I'm just happy to be here.  The way they manhandled J Serra by 11 scared the daylights out of me.

They have the best OL, QB, and RB in the State.  The best HC in the state.  The best wins (Serra & SPP)  in the State.  They're tight as a unit again.  No more losing to the SHPs of the world.  They're done with that.

They beat in a very meaningful game SPP who just manhandled by 7ish  points 2 top South Jersey teams. 

Serra finished nicely at 6-5.  No shame in losing to Cent 56-0.  Cent thereafter showed their mettle and held their own against SJB 52-14.  Don Bosco got lucky the last time 35-14, and now, Joes is going to put their feets on Bosco's necks.  No one's pointing it out, but that will make it impossible to score and effectively play D.  I think it's illegal, btw.

This is shaping up for an unmitigated disaster.  I'd forfeit now, and say the bus broke down or something, the driver got lost going to Joes Metuchen--I don't know--I don't have all the answers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Samosa,

I agree.  I'm just happy to be here.  The way they manhandled J Serra by 11 scared the daylights out of me.

They have the best OL, QB, and RB in the State.  The best HC in the state.  The best wins (Serra & SPP)  in the State.  They're tight as a unit again.  No more losing to the SHPs of the world.  They're done with that.

They beat in a very meaningful game SPP who just manhandled by 7ish  points 2 top South Jersey teams. 

Serra finished nicely at 6-5.  No shame in losing to Cent 56-0.  Cent thereafter showed their mettle and held their own against SJB 52-14.  Don Bosco got lucky the last time 35-14, and now, Joes is going to put their feets on Bosco's necks.  No one's pointing it out, but that will make it impossible to score and effectively play D.  I think it's illegal, btw.

This is shaping up for an unmitigated disaster.  I'd forfeit now, and say the bus broke down or something, the driver got lost going to Joes Metuchen--I don't know--I don't have all the answers.

LOL

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Prolly the most comprehensive Excuse Thread material on board history.

Covers the entire region.

Well done.

agree

I do not accept injuries as excuses. It's a team. Injuries are part of the game. A man goes down, next one goes in. Period.

The team wins or loses. 

Each game counts and what does not count is who is playing and who is sidelined. 

Our old friend DJ never understood this simple truism.

BTW, did you ever go fuck yourself as I told you to do?  ;)

• Haha 1