A Big Black Eye For Folsom

Wosinc

12 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Neither have most SoCal teams.

We are undefeated against SoCal and that is all that matters. :) 

I got curious and decided to look at your comment and I should've known better... 

You'll twist anything... 

No that's not all that matters... 

You haven't played one of Socals best teams... And you can't beat DLS....  

You brag about barely scraping by SD teams but in the same breath treat them like 2nd hand clothes.... But these are the teams you're undefeated against! 

And all the top notch Socal teams DLS has played have beaten them atleast once. 

ONCE!!! 

How many times has Folsom beaten em? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I got curious and decided to look at your comment and I should've known better... 

You'll twist anything... 

No that's not all that matters... 

You haven't played one of Socals best teams... And you can't beat DLS....  

You brag about barely scraping by SD teams but in the same breath treat them like 2nd hand clothes.... But these are the teams you're undefeated against! 

And all the top notch Socal teams DLS has played have beaten them atleast once. 

ONCE!!! 

How many times has Folsom beaten em? 

We have beaten who has been put in front of us- and beat everyone.

SoCal had never beaten DLS prior to the transfer train tracks being laid all over Orange County. 

Folsom #1 public in CA for the last decade :) 

Just now, frankyjames said:

They are not in the discussion as they have not been as consistent as the little public up north :) 

When you say  "Socal had never beaten DLS prior to the transfer train" and you are wrong, you put them into the discussion.

See, I can say that Folsom has never led at any point in any game against DLS and I am correct.  You have no counter.  But when you say "SoCal had never beaten DLS" and I come up with two examples of you being wrong, you cannot counter by trying to change the parameters of your assertation.  Kind of like you cannot say "I wasn't being literal" in a written venue.

But you keep being you, Grendel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rippers said:

When you say  "Socal had never beaten DLS prior to the transfer train" and you are wrong

Every squirrel gets a nut. I should have clarified that they were being owned by DLS prior to the transfer train. 

Just now, Rippers said:

See, I can say that Folsom has never led at any point in any game against DLS and I am correct.  You have no counter. 

I do have a counter. Folsom was about to be up 7-0 when the DLS hometown refs ruled a fumble when the runner was clearly down. 7 off the board and changed the entire game in DLSs favor. Folsom BEAT UP that team. DLS was barely able to muster a few hundred yards in total offense. 

10 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I do have a counter. Folsom was about to be up 7-0 when the DLS hometown refs ruled a fumble when the runner was clearly down. 7 off the board and changed the entire game in DLSs favor. Folsom BEAT UP that team. DLS was barely able to muster a few hundred yards in total offense. 

"was about to" is not scoring and is not leading.  You can also say Folsom was about to score on their first play of the game but DLS tackled the guy and be just as accurate.   

• Haha 1