My Condolences to MD!

imaGoodBoyNow

I’m getting an overdose of salt here. It’s always the case that some people take more pleasure in other people losing than they do in their own winning. My team lost. Congratulations to Bosco. Why the hate being spewed at Bryce Young? Who cares how far he drives to get to MD. I had a 45 minute commute myself over 30 years ago. He will do fine at the next level. More importantly, even if he never plays football again he will do well in life since he is a great kid coming from a strong family. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m getting an overdose of salt here. It’s always the case that some people take more pleasure in other people losing than they do in their own winning. My team lost. Congratulations to Bosco. Why the hate being spewed at Bryce Young? Who cares how far he drives to get to MD. I had a 45 minute commute myself over 30 years ago. He will do fine at the next level. More importantly, even if he never plays football again he will do well in life since he is a great kid coming from a strong family. 

The thread was started because our season(Sjr) was derailed by bosco as well,  and I’m making fun of texasFrog who complains in EVERY  thread that Bryce commutes to school,

I can’t believe people are talking shit about Bryce who’s better than 99% of the the QBs in the Nation. On any HS team

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

the MD community is definetley stunned, in all of Rollo's entire 31 seasons as the H.C., has he ever choked in a big game like this? I can't recall

DLS ‘98 thru ‘01 

0-4 in a series pitting recent MNCs against each other, including being forced into a 15 year section title drought and stepping off the morality plank in program approach 

1st game was a choke to even allow DLS to be competitive 

2nd game was 42-0

by 4th game, MD was well on way to a generation of irrelevancy 

Rollo was said to mutter that he doesn’t know how to beat these guys so DLS can be largely blamed for this regression in the games development (unless you like 6-year old select baseball teams replacing Little Leagues)

what’s duckburgh?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

All that recruiting building up a "Select All-Star Team" Roster and coming up flat...

Damn the luck!!!😂

Now we get to see the All-World QB Bryce Young playing in the SEC and showing everyone how really awesome he is.

Seriously what a joke!

How much work does it take to recruit 70 plus kids for 1 semester, just to compete for a "mythical title" that matters just as much as the WWE title belt!?

:) 

9 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Seriously what a joke!

How much work does it take to recruit 70 plus kids for 1 semester, just to compete for a "mythical title" that matters just as much as the WWE title belt!?

:) 

Ur a joke, all year you bragged about Folsom National rankings then Folsom got bent over and lost and now National rankings is like a WWE Title, you sound like such a bitch, even more than usual 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur a joke, all year you bragged about Folsom National rankings then Folsom got bent over and lost and now National rankings is like a WWE Title, you sound like such a bitch, even more than usual 

Ohhhhh cussing? You must be rattled this early in the AM :)

I'd much rather lose doing it the right way, than lose doing it with 71 transfers, the wrong way! :) 

Enjoy your Popeye's. 

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, our very own (Colquitt) had 12 on the field against the hated North Gwinnettians.

My allegiance switches to whoever's playing North. It's genetic.

BGW

They're overly sensitive this morning as the realization of the chance of not getting a mnc over there to SoCal after all the rule loosening and everything is settling in. 

I wouldn't sweat 'em too much. 

They feel today like most of the country felt after seeing how they operate over there. 

Now most are pointing and laughing and it's hurtful to their little feelers. xD

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They're overly sensitive this morning as the realization of the chance of not getting a mnc over there to SoCal after all the rule loosening and everything is settling in. 

Good lord, that's enough projection to run like 10 IMAX theaters.

I'm already looking forward to not reading the novel that gets posted next year after Colquitt gets knocked out of the playoffs.

• Haha 4