My Condolences to MD!

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

You must live in some backwoods area. In LA/OC a 45 minute rush hour drive is merely a few miles

Lol exactly! It took over 30 minutes for me to get to MD which was 6 miles away and this was back in the 80s. There were a lot of students that commuted from south OC at the time as Santa Margarita and JSerra didn’t exist when I was at MD. This was also prior to the corridor being built. It took those students well over an hour. 
Lets say hypothetically that BY lives near his old school Cathedral which is in the shadow of Dodger stadium, the reality is that it would take him 1.5 hours or more to drive the 30ish miles to MD. 
This fixation that texasfrog has with BY driving 45 minutes to school is funny. A good percentage of the student body drives longer than that. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol exactly! It took over 30 minutes for me to get to MD which was 6 miles away and this was back in the 80s. There were a lot of students that commuted from south OC at the time as Santa Margarita and JSerra didn’t exist when I was at MD. This was also prior to the corridor being built. It took those students well over an hour. 
Lets say hypothetically that BY lives near his old school Cathedral which is in the shadow of Dodger stadium, the reality is that it would take him 1.5 hours or more to drive the 30ish miles to MD. 
This fixation that texasfrog has with BY driving 45 minutes to school is funny. A good percentage of the student body drives longer than that. 

Shit I was commuting 40 mins to Montvale  and I sucked at football 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I disagree.

It's more sad than funny.

It’s funny cause he’s obsessed thinking he has the smoking gun got the insider info that a player commutes that far, the funny thing is 80% of the kids at these private’s have all types of commutes 

it’s actually not funny it’s hilarious 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All jokes aside y’all trolling MD for losing to SJB but maybe y’all should look at the loses your own team has before throwing any rocks,

BRAVO to MD for setting the Bar so high that it’s MNC or Bust, coachesAround the country  would kill to have the players, funds, and staff MD has 

Agreed. Anything less than a MNC this season is falling short of expectations. The bar has been set ridiculously high.

Just now, Bodysurf said:

The bar has been set ridiculously high.

Any region that has the transfer rules that you do, should have a bar set high. 

It is an abnormally high bar that isn't real. It's actually sad. 

Imagine if other areas of the country and even NorCal was allowed to get away with that. Your anomaly would become the norm. :) 

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Any region that has the transfer rules that you do, should have a bar set high. 

It is an abnormally high bar that isn't real. It's actually sad. 

Imagine if other areas of the country and even NorCal was allowed to get away with that. Your anomaly would become the norm. :) 

block 18.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All jokes aside y’all trolling MD for losing to SJB but maybe y’all should look at the loses your own team has before throwing any rocks,

BRAVO to MD for setting the Bar so high that it’s MNC or Bust, coachesAround the country  would kill to have the players, funds, and staff MD has 

Plus, the U of MD lost to SJB. So it wasn't like they didn't lose to another Super Team of equal talent unlike Folsom losing to Something Something Trail.

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

It took me about 90 minutes to get from HB to Tesoro when I taught/coached there in the early 2000s. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 181pl said:

Yes, one was more reckless and fragile than the other. RGIII was a thoroughbred type athlete. GREAT athlete but very susceptible to injury. Plus, there is no SMARTER QB than Russell Wilson. He doesn't make mistakes with the ball or with his body.

Bryce Young scrambles like Wilson. Young's best attribute is throwing on the run to secondary reads. He does not scramble like RG3. This is why the SEC won't eat him up due to a lack of size.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

When you don’t get Good Transfers then you lose to teams like Something Something Trailsmix

FIFY!!!.... The Best Part is Folsom got 44 Transfers this year so Far, 15 Football Players alone... :) 

Looks like they need some more of "Northern Nevada's Best Players".... :) :) 

The Best Part of all this is, Folsom Has a DB Transfer From TX!!!.... :) :) :) 

• Haha 1