My Condolences to MD!

imaGoodBoyNow

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Just waiting for him to absorb a few hits. He’ll end up worse than tua. In terms of injuries. I don’t know why people are impressed with Alabama this year. The SEC is really not that good other than Georgia and Alabama. Ole  Miss had it flashes of brilliance and Texas A&M had a good game or two; the rest of the league is straight garbage. 

5 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Just waiting for him to absorb a few hits. He’ll end up worse than tua. In terms of injuries. I don’t know why people are impressed with Alabama this year. The SEC is really not that good other than Georgia and Alabama. Ole  Miss had it flashes of brilliance and Texas A&M had a good game or two; the rest of the league is straight garbage. 

Kind of funny how it's like that in every college league though right? One is able to recruit the best talent to their school and the rest are bottom feeder garbage. 

Pretty much the way high school is being allowed to become as well with each state having a school or 3 that recruit all the talent and leave the rest of their areas a wasteland of bottom feeder garbage. 

Full circle I reckon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kind of funny how it's like that in every college league though right? One is able to recruit the best talent to their school and the rest are bottom feeder garbage. 

Pretty much the way high school is being allowed to become as well with each state having a school or 3 that recruit all the talent and leave the rest of their areas a wasteland of bottom feeder garbage. 

Full circle I reckon. 

Don't say that... 

Don't you know the SEC is the best... 

Don't you know Vandy would be a Conference champion in the Pac12 or Big 10.... the SEC bottom feeders would be champions anywhere else.... 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't say that... 

Don't you know the SEC is the best... 

Don't you know Vandy would be a Conference champion in the Pac12 or Big 10.... the SEC bottom feeders would be champions anywhere else.... 

The SEC is the best. However, they are top heavy just like all the other garbage out there. 

There isn't enough true 4 and 5 star talent to supply every school in every league and with the rules allowing transfer pretty much unfettered now, the trash is gonna get trashier. 

Just hitch your wagon onto Ohio State while they're the team able to recruit the best in their league. Once they cant recruit the same or something happens to send the talent to the portal, yall will be trash too. Hahaha

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The SEC is the best. However, they are top heavy just like all the other garbage out there. 

There isn't enough true 4 and 5 star talent to supply every school in every league and with the rules allowing transfer pretty much unfettered now, the trash is gonna get trashier. 

Just hitch your wagon onto Ohio State while they're the team able to recruit the best in their league. Once they cant recruit the same or something happens to send the talent to the portal, yall will be trash too. Hahaha

When the day comes that the Buckeyes start sucking I'll still be a fan... 

The only other team I could see possibly posing any problems in the near future is Dichigan and maybe Iowa if they ever get their shit together...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Also I was being sarcastic... 

I dont hate the SEC but It's most certainly overhyped.... 

Georgia and Alabama are the top of the mountain in the SEC this year... 

With Georgia being the peak... 

Everyone else needs help....

• Like 1