Democrats just can’t help themselves

Bormio

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Instead of focusing on Ukraine as they indicated they would do, Democrats are looking at a broad based set of impeachment charges- including Russia and emoluments.  More delay, more trouble for red district Democrats.  When you are in a hole - stop digging 

They will never stop digging until hes gone

Stop crying about it then. 

The consequences are that the wannabe king gets his wings clipped as he discovers he's not a king but a president. He'll be in the history books forever known for what he did. That type stuff. That's it. 

I'm sure I'll log on over here next week and find 7 more crybaby threads about it though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He'll be in the history books forever known for what he did.

Two terms of record-low unemployment and high economic and wage growth?

Or the laughable mass hysteria of the left while he did it and played you people like the effing muppets you are?

🤣

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

What consequences? It's not like he's going to be removed from office lol. The only "consequence" I see is two more weeks of this shit on TV.

he'll go down in history as being the 4th Pres. in our history to be impeached....not something he or his clown posse should be proud of...holding money from an ally so he can get what he wants?=traitor/POS....:$

1 minute ago, concha said:

Two terms of record-low unemployment and high economic and wage growth?

Or the laughable mass hysteria of the left while he did it and played you people like the effing muppets you are?

🤣

LOL..the "one trick pony" is back!...did you happen to see the new Biden ad. champ?...it shows 4 world leaders mocking Trump (from the G8 Conference yesterday) and when the UN laughed him off the stage last year...he'll go down in history as a guy who lied his way though his Presidency and never had 50% of the population supporting him while never having positive polling numbers since taking office..:$ #faliure

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he'll go down in history as being the 4th Pres. in our history to be impeached....not something he or his clown posse should be proud of...holding money from an ally so he can get what he wants?=traitor/POS....:$

He will not be removed from office.

You are as delusional as you are stupid. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

He will not be removed from office.

You are as delusional as you are stupid. 🤣

I know the spineless clowns in the Senate got his back but he'll forever have that asterisk  * next to his name, 1 of 4 to be impeached....#soldourcountryout...:$

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..the "one trick pony" is back!...did you happen to see the new Biden ad. champ?...it shows 4 world leaders mocking Trump (from the G8 Conference yesterday) and when the UN laughed him off the stage last year...he'll go down in history as a guy who lied his way though his Presidency and never had 50% of the population supporting him while never having positive polling numbers since taking office..:$ #faliure

Biden ad?  Mr. Young-Children-Love -to-Caress-My Hairy-Legs-and-I-Love-It -Too? 😂

Sounds like you guys have this 2020 election thing under control. Just like last time.  👍  🤣

• Haha 3

Just now, concha said:

Biden ad?  Mr. Young-Children-Love -to-Caress-My Hairy-Legs-and-I-Love-It -Too? 😂

Sounds like you guys have this 2020 election thing under control. Just like last time.  👍  🤣

yea...it shows world leaders laughing AT your boy....:$...#nationalembarrassment

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I know the spineless clowns in the Senate got his back but he'll forever have that asterisk  * next to his name....#soldourcountryout...:$

Hey, Genius...  Quiz time...

How many witnesses have the Dems brought forth that actually heard the president demand a quid pro quo? How many actually heard the president clearly state no quid pro quo?

What a sad life you lead. You actually are proud of your stupidity.

🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

How many witnesses have the Dems brought forth that actually heard the president demand a quid pro quo? How many actually heard the president clearly state no quid pro quo?

🤣

why don't you ask Mick Mulvany?...he seems to know...:$

2 minutes ago, concha said:

🤣

I'm stupid and you think Trump is innocent....LOL..O.o

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Was the clip of Biden saying how great it was that lil kids were playing with his wet legs at the pool in there? I’m sure you get off on that shit. 

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Imagine a republican mayor asking what is up with some of the money that congress had appropriated to his community for homeland security or something and a democratic president says, "yeah, I need you to do me a favor..." 

This shit would be a whole different kind of bull then. These same clowns would be off the chain, frothing at the mouth chanting "impeach!" and "civil war!" 

We all know it. It's just funny to see the hypocrisy when they're suddenly the snow flakes. 

It's also fun to point it out on my way through... occasionally. 

• Like 1