Democrats just can’t help themselves

Bormio

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Between the boost from this impeachment bullshit, huge gains in support amongst blacks and Hispanics and the above...

It's like fucking 10,000 Christmases happening at once.

Merry Impeachment!.....and the Scrooge (Deep State) doesn't exist!....🤡

1 hour ago, concha said:

For once, well said!

The Dems would be better served lining up to give Trump smokers.

This is just hilarious.  You people are so fucking stupid.  It is spectacular.

My God, that guy is a fuktard. The IG report, despite Horowcz's "conclusions", is as damning as it gets, and then some...and this is just the beginning. Barr and Durham are going to take a dump right on the dems' collective forehead, and fukwit just keeps babbling the same ol' company line. I can't wait for the witching hour. I'm guessing that he'll be nowhere in sight when that day comes very soon.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

My God, that guy is a fuktard. The IG report, despite Horowcz's "conclusions", is as damning as it gets, and then some...and this is just the beginning. Barr and Durham are going to take a dump right on the dems' collective forehead, and fukwit just keeps babbling the same ol' company line. I can't wait for the witching hour. I'm guessing that he'll be nowhere in sight when that day comes very soon.

the "witching hour" is over champ!....the I.G. report told you all you need to know...there is NO "DEEP STATE"....moron...:$

Well McCain was working with the source for Steele's bogus dossier

McCain was a traitor 

The guy on the right is Sergei Millian, who the IG report now confirms was the main source for Steele's disinformation against Trump ... The man on the left is Sen. McCain, who hated Trump and worked hard to spread the Steele dossier around Washington

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fdcgazette.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F05%2Fjohn-mccain-sergei-millian-600x395.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fdcgazette.com%2F2019%2Fphoto-unearthed-of-john-mccain-with-source-d-source-e-of-steele-dossier-sergei-millian%2F&docid=bl6blnL0lIYSuM&tbnid=jI2NIHTi6U2dAM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwii7Z-aqKrmAhWmV98KHapnDrAQMwg8KAAwAA..i&w=600&h=395&hl=en&bih=1248&biw=1328&q=sergei millian and mccain]&ved=0ahUKEwii7Z-aqKrmAhWmV98KHapnDrAQMwg8KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr said he still believes the FBI may have operated out of "bad faith" when it investigated whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, and he contends the FBI acted improperly by continuing the investigation after Donald Trump took office.

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Barr essentially dismissed the findings of the Justice Department's inspector general that there was no evidence of political bias in the launching of the Russia probe, saying that his hand-picked prosecutor, John Durham, will have the last word on the matter.

The left sided ACLU sides with Trump on the FISA report

The report found an FBI process so badly managed, so rife with errors, that the bureau’s director immediately issued a statement saying he was already implementing reforms…

Because the criticism of the FBI was politically beneficial to Trump, Democrats who are normally quick to seize on abuses of national security power were notably muted. One group that was not was the nonpartisan American Civil Liberties Union, whose national security director, Hina Shamsi, expressed alarm.

“When the Justice Department’s Inspector General finds significant concerns regarding flawed surveillance applications concerning the president’s campaign advisers, it is clear that this regime lacks basic safeguards and is in need of serious reform,” she said in a statement. “While the report found that there wasn’t an improper purpose or initiation of the investigation, it also found significant problems that are alarming from a civil liberties perspective.”

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2019/12/10/aclu-fbis-fisa-warrant-carter-page-alarming-civil-liberties-perspective/?fbclid=IwAR06hBEVN5u2EWtNFLCntLggc2nO8tehcjsoL02cNvOJz9GBqBbYwIm4KJQ

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So Carter page was working with the CIA and they put down that he was not working with anyone when speaking to russia

They LITTERALLY lied through their fucking teeth the whole time. But, but, but the MSM said that the IG didn't find "any improper predicate"...simply amazing.  There are certain individuals that need to be prosecuted for this outrage. If I was a FISA judge that was lied to, It'd be lit. I truly believe it's coming. Barr and Durham already know the answers or they wouldn't be saying what they're saying. I'm sure that they already know what Guliani has found too. Praying I'm right.

Just now, Blueliner said:

They LITTERALLY lied through their fucking teeth the whole time. But, but, but the MSM said that the IG didn't find "any improper predicate"...simply amazing.  There are certain individuals that need to be prosecuted for this outrage. If I was a FISA judge that was lied to, It'd be lit. I truly believe it's coming. Barr and Durham already know the answers or they wouldn't be saying what they're saying. I'm sure that they already know what Guliani has found too. Praying I'm right.

That's what annoying me....not one person mentioned in this report has been charged. Not one person. Durham better do something of significance when his report comes out or there will be literally no reason to ever participate in the political process going forward. It would show that they can do anything they want and Washington is above the law. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's what annoying me....not one person mentioned in this report has been charged. Not one person. Durham better do something of significance when his report comes out or there will be literally no reason to ever participate in the political process going forward. It would show that they can do anything they want and Washington is above the law. 

Nothing is different now (so far) with a changing of the guard....

A couple alphabet types go down....

some might stand up and do their best Ollie imitation...

and then we have another election 

Joy

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Nothing is different now (so far) with a changing of the guard....

A couple alphabet types go down....

some might stand up and do their best Ollie imitation...

and then we have another election 

Joy

So basically nothing. 3 years of fighting. 3 years of going after these people and not one person has done anything to stop them from doing anything they want. Pelosi may say nobody is above the law but from it looks like the real criminals on the hill are all above the law. Oh and in the middle of this garbage GOP Collins that goddamn traitor is trying to push an amnesty bill through to make thousands of illegals become legal

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So basically nothing. 3 years of fighting. 3 years of going after these people and not one person has done anything to stop them from doing anything they want. 

Much more of a connection with the entertaining soap opera, in the information age...(for your vote)🤔

so there is that...lol

PS: There HAS been a monstrous turnover in some corporate, political, and legal circles ….and there is always some justice dished out...(thinking you may see a bigger dose of that, this time as well)

...so it may not be quite as ridiculous as it seems ? 🤷‍♂️