Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

Creating a thread for discussion during the title games. Love my What’s Up Texas thread but it dates back to 2018 🤣 this is easier to update scores in title and locate particular game discussion. 

All the games are on Fox Sports Southwest. One game tonight.

Three tomorrow (2A D2, 3A D1, 3A D2)

Three Friday (4A D1, 4A D2, 5A D1)

Three Saturday (5A D2, 6A D1, 6A D2)

2A championship kicks off tonight with two undefeated teams! Post vs Refugio! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

got a strong feeling this thread will be hijacked.    I will be out at the Death Star the next 3 days.   

Well I certainly hope not. These are the last HS games of the season! Texas does their state championships better than everyone (Fox Sports, large crowds, insane talent) I always look forward to these three days before Christmas each year. 

Roll UIL. Should be a good few days 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

My predictions: 

Post (don’t call it an upset!)

Mart

Gunter

Grandview

Pleasant Grove

La Vegas

Denton Ryan

Aledo

North Shore

Westlake

Who do you have winning each class?  @Horsefly @DevilDog @Powerball @Texasball @thc6795

Agree except for Aledo and Duncanville.

I think Ft Bend beats Aledo. Aledo defense or lack of will be the difference. I know I am crazy but I am going with Duncanville pulling out the win. Again I believe defense will be the difference. I know JJ is out and the Freshman QB and all. BUT... he isn’t just a freshman QB the kid is going to be a star. He has this week with the ones. All come down to if the moment is too big for him. I think not. NS is hurting on their O line. Duncanville will control both lines and win. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Well I certainly hope not. These are the last HS games of the season! Texas does their state championships better than everyone (Fox Sports, large crowds, insane talent) I always look forward to these three days before Christmas each year. 

Roll UIL. Should be a good few days 

Sorry but it will be by 2maro. You will have that cunt canes here and Steeler will be chiming in as well. Plus the usual, Sammy, Echs ...

• Haha 1