trump calls Christianity Today "far left"

RedZone

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

The great news is the Liar in Chief has now divided or in the process of dividing the evangelical vote......costly!

Support Liar vs Saving Soul

Curious as to why it took so long for religious folks to say this.  I mean what specifically was it that did it?  I'm glad they did but damn, they could have spoken up sooner.   

Trump just puts a spotlight on how he feels about religion and that is that they are to be used as a weapon politically and he has no affiliation for anything religious.  All this is lost on his supporters who will think that this CT publication is just the left trying to destroy America...again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Curious as to why it took so long for religious folks to say this.  I mean what specifically was it that did it?  I'm glad they did but damn, they could have spoken up sooner.   

Trump just puts a spotlight on how he feels about religion and that is that they are to be used as a weapon politically and he has no affiliation for anything religious.  All this is lost on his supporters who will think that this CT publication is just the left trying to destroy America...again.

Sums it up....

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/12/20/christianity-today-mark-galli-berman-intv-bts-newday-vpx.cnn

49 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

CT is far left though, you understand. These idiots here on this forum being led by don trump have to be the dumbest people on the internet. It's embarrassing.

Christianity Today, one of the nation's leading evangelical publications, published an editorial in 1998 calling on Bill Clinton's resignation. In the midst of the Democratic president's impeachment scandal, the magazine argued, "Unsavory dealings and immoral acts by the President and those close to him have rendered this administration morally unable to lead."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Christianity Today, one of the nation's leading evangelical publications, published an editorial in 1998 calling on Bill Clinton's resignation.  In the midst of the Democratic president's impeachment scandal, the magazine argued, "Unsavory dealings and immoral acts by the President and those close to him have rendered this administration morally unable to lead."

Pssssst.…...Hate to say it...

But didn't you JUST DISARM your whole missal  (pun 🤣) ???

Think about it 🤣

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, concha said:

Even Chip has enough brain cells to realize how stupid the impeachment was.

I have enough brain cells to realize don j trump could have cleared his name by letting everyone in his crime syndicate testify....nope,  bullied them all into NOT testifying and to ignore all subpoenas.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Just tweeted...

What a lying piece of white trash...

If you would do your research you would know that Franklin Graham stated that "yes his father did start the organization and he would be very disappointed in what was said by Christianity Today ". Who knows who runs that organization. It's not the Graham family anymore.

28 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

If you would do your research you would know that Franklin Graham stated that "yes his father did start the organization and he would be very disappointed in what was said by Christianity Today ". Who knows who runs that organization. It's not the Graham family anymore.

Pssssst....THAT WAS ALL ON PAGE ONE !

•  
  •  
  • Troll
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts
12 hours ago, Bormio said:

How cute, Caj has a sudden interest in Christianity

Just the CNN tweeted version.... of an opinion editorial.... from a magazine...

12 hours ago, concha said:

Billy Graham, who died in 2018 at age 99, would not countenance the viewpoints espoused by the editorial board

RUH ROH…..you sunk his Battleship...

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are pathetic!

Yes the only thing left for you to say....

After spamming the board with your repeated and repeated BS

NOTE: This did not even slow him down...🤣

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Pssssst....THAT WAS ALL ON PAGE ONE !

•  
  •  
  • Troll
  • Members
  • 3,208 posts

Just the CNN tweeted version.... of an opinion editorial.... from a magazine...

RUH ROH…..you sunk his Battleship...

giphy.gif

Yes the only thing left for you to say....

After spamming the board with your repeated and repeated BS

NOTE: This did not even slow him down...🤣

giphy.gif 

Didn't see it thanks

2 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Didn't see it thanks

No problem...

Did you happen to notice all the claims of religious support avalanching... based off the magazine editorial boards opinion???

He's been repeating it in a bunch of threads.....

As proof he showed how the same happened... when they did it to Clintn 🤣

His "Missal"

giphy.gif

what a freakin' genius.... 

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

No problem...

Did you happen to notice all the claims of religious support avalanching... based off the magazine editorial boards opinion???

He's been repeating it in a bunch of threads.....

As proof he showed how the same happened... when they did it to Clintn 🤣

His "Missal"

giphy.gif

what a freakin' genius.... 

All a bunch of rubbish, directed at President elected according to our due process. Never before in history has there been this kind of nonsense. Craziest political environment I've ever seen in this country. What the hell is wrong with people?

2 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

All a bunch of rubbish, directed at President elected according to our due process. Never before in history has there been this kind of nonsense. Craziest political environment I've ever seen in this country. What the hell is wrong with people.

Majority of the people I know are just fine and put politics in it's place....

And the politics itself seems pretty par for the course.

But the media is in crisis mode....

and there's a large portion of the public who fall for it...

🤷‍♂️

PS: and Both sides got their bad apples...    

• Like 1