trump calls Christianity Today "far left"

RedZone

1 hour ago, GlenC7 said:

If you would do your research you would know that Franklin Graham stated that "yes his father did start the organization and he would be very disappointed in what was said by Christianity Today ". Who knows who runs that organization. It's not the Graham family anymore.

Who cares what Franklin Graham says? He's an embarrassment to many evangelicals and a trump lover.

You can buy his new t-shirt though at his website.....$16.00

Get your wife one for Christmas...

download.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Who cares what Franklin Graham says? He's an embarrassment to many evangelicals and a trump lover.

You can buy his new t-shirt though at his website.....$16.00

Get your wife one for Christmas...

download.jpg

He is a true Christian and a good man. You need to take a look at yourself.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Simply put......he's a political hack who is rapidly reshaping evangelicalism as a belief system marked not by faith. but by fear of Muslims, Gays and everything else trump tells him to hate.....of course Franklin has always been a "hater" of most everything.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Simply put......he's a political hack who is rapidly reshaping evangelicalism as a belief system marked not by faith. but by fear of Muslims , Gays and everything else trump tells him to hate.....of course Franklin has always been a "hater" of most everything.

If you have a bible you need to open it and read. Enough said.

Just now, RedZone said:

You don't want to debate the Bible or Franklin Graham with me.

I know all you trump worshipper's have your NEW and improved Bibles now, but trying reading the old one......

You go on what you perceive as politically correct, not  what is correct according to the bible. I will debate you on the bible any day Caj.

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....is don trump a Christian?

I believe he is, and I say this because of his policies. If he is not, his policies are. Are you a Christian Caj? The bible says many will come to me in that day and say Lord, Lord,, and he will say depart from me I never knew you. Do you know Him? He came for the sick, to give them new life. It's called being born again. But the self righteous, those who think they need no help, will be in trouble if they continue to live in deception.

12 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

Yeah I expected that from you. But you know, I'm not your enemy, your ignorance is your enemy,,  "My people perish for a lack of knowledge".

Really? You are going to use a Bible quote to call me stupid and ignorant? That how it works?

If I use Bible verses/quotes to make don trump look like the lowest of men crawling the earth the Bible then becomes a far left radical book filled with propaganda, right?

In reality, my ignorance is your enemy, you understand?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A North Carolina pastor is speaking out against the recent editorial in Christianity Today, which criticized President Trump. On Saturday, Pastor Tim Jones slammed the publication as being a well-known liberal and far-left leaning magazine in church circles.

Jones added the magazine has no pulse on the feelings of Evangelical voters like himself.

Jones’ church, the Resurrection Baptist Church, recently made headlines when it displayed messages of support for the president on a sign.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:13 PM, GlenC7 said:

He's a flawed man who was rich at a relatively young age in a time of debauchery and behaved like many if not most men would.

So far as we know he doesn't have any weird tendencies with kids. And I don't think he's nailed his dead brother's wife or failed to care for his kids.

That a racist tool like Chip thinks he's in any position to stand judgment over Trump is absolutely laughable. He's a complete waste of oxygen.

19 hours ago, concha said:

He's a flawed man who was rich at a relatively young age in a time of debauchery and behaved like many if not most men would.

So far as we know he doesn't have any weird tendencies with kids. And I don't think he's nailed his dead brother's wife or failed to care for his kids.

That a racist tool like Chip thinks he's in any position to stand judgment over Trump is absolutely laughable. He's a complete waste of oxygen.

Well this post is ironic.   What time of debauchery is this I wonder?  50's, 60's?  

SMH

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

I asked if your Chief was a Christian?

I didn't ask how rich pompous punks act.

Try again, crying concha?

Policy Christian?

Policy Christian.  Damn near drove off the road when I read this.  How can anybody honestly believe Trump has any morals and to even say he is a Christian is beyond laughable.   

Never argue with someone who thinks the bible is an historical document.  And argue with someone who thinks Trump knows anything about Christianity.  

Here is Trump giving us his thoughts on Easter.

whatTrumpsaid.jpg.806ad76a772f2e300210c60ab76084e0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Well this post is ironic.   What time of debauchery is this I wonder?  50's, 60's?  

SMH

Policy Christian.  Damn near drove off the road when I read this.  How can anybody honestly believe Trump has any morals and to even say he is a Christian is beyond laughable.   

Never argue with someone who thinks the bible is an historical document.  And argue with someone who thinks Trump knows anything about Christianity.  

Here is Trump giving us his thoughts on Easter.

whatTrumpsaid.jpg.806ad76a772f2e300210c60ab76084e0.jpg

If any of you have insights proving that Trump does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died to cleanse our sins and was resurrected, then please advise.

If lacking proof, I'm sure you could ask any of an assortment of Hillary campaign officials to create some bullshit support for your case.

Apart from that, I hope you enjoy 4+ more years of Trump presidency.

Merry Christmas.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

If any of you have insights proving that Trump does not believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died to cleanse our sins and was resurrected, then please advise.

Why don't you post all the proof he does..

Stormy Daniels would like to read it too.......wasn't trump 60 or so when he banged her bareback? Grab that pussy, old man (you are star), I mean donald.

Kinda shoots your ludicrous theory on trump Christianity to hell and back. He's a POS.

...3 years have passed and crying concha still defends trump like he was his son..

"He's a flawed man who was rich at a relatively young age in a time of debauchery and behaved like many if not most men would.

• Haha 1