The Democratic Party Should....

Rufus69

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Uncle Joe jokes aside...Rufus is actually on target here. Brown represents pretty much the epitome of an electable democrat. I remember there was some early talk of him running, but it never really went anywhere.

Brown said he was happy being a Senator...but...there is a group desperately trying to convince him to throw his name out there.  He makes more sense than most of the other Dem candidates...as far as being electable.

And it is almost Christmas...LOL.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Brown said he was happy being a Senator...but...there is a group desperately trying to convince him to throw his name out there.  He makes more sense than most of the other Dem candidates...as far as being electable.

And it is almost Christmas...LOL.

Rufus>>

With the backlash from the impeachment bullshit and the way the economy is going, you might want to save him for next time.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, concha said:

With the backlash from the impeachment bullshit and the way the economy is going, you might want to save him for next time.

conch...there ain't no backlash.   People want Trumpy The Ass Clown gone.  It's just that the non-Democrats (I won't call them Pubs) ain't get a set between them.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Anew CNN poll has found that 76 percent of Americans believe the economy is either “very or somewhat good”–the highest amount since 2001, when 80 percent felt the same way, the Daily Caller reports.

The number is up nine points since last year, when 67 percent of those surveyed approved of the economy.

The poll was conducted from December 12-15–in the middle of the Democrats’ sham impeachment efforts.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Anew CNN poll has found that 76 percent of Americans believe the economy is either “very or somewhat good”–the highest amount since 2001, when 80 percent felt the same way, the Daily Caller reports.

The number is up nine points since last year, when 67 percent of those surveyed approved of the economy.

The poll was conducted from December 12-15–in the middle of the Democrats’ sham impeachment efforts.

I thought y'all trumpettes thought CNN was trash and now here you are posting a story from them?  LOL!!!  Make up your minds!  *trump would not approve of this. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I thought y'all trumpettes thought CNN was trash and now here you are posting a story from them?  LOL!!!  Make up your minds!  *trump would not approve of this. 

CNN is trash. But numbers are numbers. I didnt post their opinion pieces. And the daily caller posted it. They referenced the CNN poll which has the economy being favorable by 76 percent. Last time it was higher than this there was another REPUBLICAN president in office 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You can't be serious man!

You can’t argue with these delusional, hate-filled lunatics. For my own sanity, I acquiesced to their insanity as long as it doesn’t affect me. The only thing that will show them is the absolute curb-stomp, as expressed by the American people, at the ballot box come November....not to mention that the fuking lunatics are going to lose the House also. Then they’ll be like....”wtf happened? It appears that America hates us as much as everyone said back in December”. The d’craps are going to lose their unethical, delusional-TDS minds over the next 10 months. It’s going to be comical (and sad) to watch. 

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter-bidens-baby-mama-says-hes-linked-to-multiple-criminal-probes/amp/

Hunter Biden is the subject of multiple criminal investigations related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” it’s claimed in court documents filed Monday in his Arkansas paternity case.

The claims were put forward by a Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations, in Biden’s ongoing case against alleged baby mama Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former Washington, DC, stripper who went by “Dallas.”

Biden, 49, “is the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” the filing alleges.

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

You can’t argue with these delusional, hate-filled lunatics. For my own sanity, I acquiesced to their insanity as long as it doesn’t affect me. The only thing that will show them is the absolute curb-stomp, as expressed by the American people, at the ballot box come November....not to mention that the fuking lunatics are going to lose the House also. Then they’ll be like....”wtf happened? It appears that America hates us as much as everyone said back in December”. The d’craps are going to lose their unethical, delusional-TDS minds over the next 10 months. It’s going to be comical (and sad) to watch. 

It will be fun to watchand read on here!!

• Like 1