Jump to content
Rufus69

The Democratic Party Should....

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, concha said:

 

Bernie in Moscow in '88.

He could actually be the Dems' candidate.  Idiocracy in real life... 🤣

 

Biden lead has slipped below 9 in the national polls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, concha said:

 

Bernie in Moscow in '88.

He could actually be the Dems' candidate.  Idiocracy in real life... 🤣

 

I can't help but imagining how bad that room that they were in musta smelled🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blueliner said:

I can't help but imagining how bad that room that they were in musta smelled🤮

 

Yeah, brah.

I look at Bernie and just don't see deodorant in the picture.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, concha said:

 

Yeah, brah.

I look at Bernie and just don't see deodorant in the picture.

 

I'm guessing deodorant and toothpaste was banned for this get together in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bernie will get screwed once again in 2020. The fix is already in. 
 

Abaolutely 

Pelosi is putting the impeachment articles in now so sanders cant stay on the campaign trail 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Daily Caller reported:

Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked a vote Tuesday to support the protesters in Iran who are demonstrating against the regime.

Consideration and a vote on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s resolution was blocked because Democrats advanced the previous question, by a vote of 226-191. The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government, as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.

This is the same regime that is behind the murders of at least 600 American soldiers in Iraq.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, concha said:

The Daily Caller reported:

Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked a vote Tuesday to support the protesters in Iran who are demonstrating against the regime.

Consideration and a vote on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s resolution was blocked because Democrats advanced the previous question, by a vote of 226-191. The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government, as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.

This is the same regime that is behind the murders of at least 600 American soldiers in Iraq.

They will do anything to appease Iran and not create any kind of hostilities toward them including stopping all powers trump has in confronting them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this doesnt make any sense

Trump wants hospitals to tell patients the price of services. Great idea

Hospital group is now suing over this. I guess they still want to screw people over and not show the complete mark up of their services 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-us-hospitals/hospital-groups-file-lawsuit-to-block-trumps-price-transparency-rule-idUSKBN1Y81YY?fbclid=IwAR0EZId-sf6ajMY5Vxp3sBYRns1BZ7VtWTyuBuVKjkxU2M3mjPiXrvIvDSk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN in bed with Warren. Sorry for the visual, I know it is gross. They are going to fuck Bernie again. Damn that is gross too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

CNN in bed with Warren. Sorry for the visual, I know it is gross. They are going to fuck Bernie again. Damn that is gross too.

Yep. The let’s-prison-rape-Bernie fix is in again. The CNN host put it in him with no lube at the debate. Set him up like a cheap folding table, then basically painted him as a bold-faced liar with the camera two feet from his face. And then Warren called HIM a liar afterward (now that is rich) with CNN having a hot mic on the convo. Can’t make this shit up, gents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. The let’s-prison-rape-Bernie fix is in again. The CNN host put it in him with no lube at the debate. Set him up like a cheap folding table, then basically painted him as a bold-faced liar with the camera two feet from his face. And then Warren called HIM a liar afterward (now that is rich) with CNN having a hot mic on the convo. Can’t make this shit up, gents. 

and they only released the hot mic convo after Warren asked them too. Its going to be great watching them fuck over Bernie and President Trump at the same time.

One thing for sure Bernie and his army wont go down quietly this time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

and they only released the hot mic convo after Warren asked them too. Its going to be great watching them fuck over Bernie and President Trump at the same time.

One thing for sure Bernie and his army wont go down quietly this time. 

True dat. Bernie will fight back. I’m sure his camp learned from the last fucking. He may be a socialist piece of garbage, but he’s not dumb. He’s been playing it cool, and really trying not to fight. But this little maneuver by Warren/CNN likely sounded the alarm to “man...ooops, I mean...persons...your battle stations!” Bernie’s like ...oh hell no. The glove will be coming off now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking horrible with all the women in the DemoRATic party all they could come up with were these two hags. Warren and Killary. 

Then say America isnt ready for a women President. NO you stupid cunts we dont want either of you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fucking horrible with all the women in the DemoRATic party all they could come up with were these two hags. Warren and Killary. 

I know, right! Two establishment dcraps that could not care less about America and are unethical liars. There’s a reason as to why Kill liar y went after my girlfriend (she doesn’t t know it yet) Tulsi. As a beautiful, smart, logical-thinking woman with a military background, and a love for America, she is a major threat that must be stamped out. She can’t beat Trump, but I’d vote for her over any of those stooges on the stage the other night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

and they only released the hot mic convo after Warren asked them too. Its going to be great watching them fuck over Bernie and President Trump at the same time.

One thing for sure Bernie and his army wont go down quietly this time. 

His supporters said they would burn cities to the ground if he is not named nominee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...