The Democratic Party Should....

Rufus69

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Romney hates trump. So him and bidem together would be tough. Romney could convince moderate Republicans to flip. 

Totally disagree, my friend. First off, Romney may be mentioned in the Durham report. I think there's a reason as to why he hates Trump so much. Trump attacks him for sure. But do ya ever notice that everyone and everything he "attacks" he's pretty much spot on about? From day one Trump was attacking certain factions...and he's been right about them all. Even if not, Trump's base knows Romney's a turd. Trump's base is full of moderates and independents that are not going to vote in senile, creepy Joe just because Romney gets appointed to the most irrelevant office in DC. I'd love to see Romney jump ship and lose. That'd be awesome. 👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Romney hates trump. So him and bidem together would be tough. Romney could convince moderate Republicans to flip. 

Biden is unfit to be President. Everyone knows it. And if he somehow does get the nomination, just think about how bad Trump will destroy him. Creepy will be challenging him to pushups, and rubbing leg hairs, while Trump will be laying out everything that he's done for this country over the past almost 4 years despite no help from the dems. The MSM will not be able to protect senile Joe on the stage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Totally disagree, my friend. First off, Romney may be mentioned in the Durham report. I think there's a reason as to why he hates Trump so much. Trump attacks him for sure. But do ya ever notice that everyone and everything he "attacks" he's pretty much spot on about? From day one Trump was attacking certain factions...and he's been right about them all. Even if not, Trump's base knows Romney's a turd. Trump's base is full of moderates and independents that are not going to vote in senile, creepy Joe just because Romney gets appointed to the most irrelevant office in DC. I'd love to see Romney jump ship and lose. That'd be awesome. 👍

Good point 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Powerball said:

Screenshot_20191231-190428_Facebook.jpg

There will be no Benghazi under THIS administration. But I'm praying that the Prez is being carefulthat this isn't some kind of set up by the establishment to drag us in there again.  I'm sure that he and is staff are and will continue to explore that possibility and respond accordingly. 45 is too smart for them all. 

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

There will be no Benghazi under THIS administration. But I'm praying that the Prez is being carefulthat this isn't some kind of set up by the establishment to drag us in there again.  I'm sure that he and is staff are and will continue to explore that possibility and respond accordingly. 45 is too smart for them all. 

I can't wait for President Trump to kick Iran's ass.

I don't think he's going to do anything that'll jeopardize his next election though.

We've never had a guy like him so we can't let him go. 🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:11 PM, HSFBfan said:

He about to send 4000 troops. 

The dems will make sure they tell their people that hes now a war 

Yep at times they call him warmonger and other times they call him a dove.

The Democrats do blame him for all our problems and try to take credit when he fixes something.

Most of us are smart to see through it.

But they got upper hand because they're brainwashing our kids in schools and 24 hours a day media is lying to them too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

this is a false equivalency but a moron like you would not understand basic logic

Psssst….

Basic logic would say...🤔

giphy.gif

you could argue either one as being an inaccurate representation (or even both).

But the whole point is basically that it EXPECTS you to NOT see those things as "on the same level"....or 'equivalent' 👏

Great job on deciphering that 😝 , but you might want to try some 'basic logic'....well...

logic.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:13 PM, Blueliner said:

He's unable to kick Irans ass at this time because he needs to get voted back in for another 4 years first.

The Democrats will try to use anything against him whether he goes to war or whether he don't.

These do nothing anti-American Soros backed Democrats are disgusting!

These Elite Democrats are not just an American problem.

This corruption is going on all over the world.

It's gotten so bad even the American Embassy in Ukraine is ran by democrats.

They will not give visas to the leaders of Ukraine that want to come over and testify against the corruption of the Democrats.

The fix is in everywhere.

Google

All fact-checkers.

Washington Times,New York Times

Most all newspapers.

They've got our teachers.

They've got our media.

I've got our Congress.

And Soros has got most of the other world leaders as well.

They're nothing but a lie and a cheat.

We have been sold out for decades so they can steal American tax dollars anyway they can.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

With Obam it is clear he abused his power in so many ways.
A. Obama held military aids when Israel was under massive attack by The terrorist group Hamas.
B. Obama held aids when Ukraine was under attack by Russia.. and sure enough Crimea was captured by Russia.
C. Obama with the Iran's deal without the approval from both houses.
D. Obama gave Hamas 2 hours before Trump sworn to office 
220,000 millions without the approval of both houses.
E. The IRS scandal
F. Fast and furious
G. Bengazi
and the list is huge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1