Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Manatee just bailed on Buford forcing them to scramble for a replacement opponent for this event. This is only fitting since Buford had recently bailed on their original opponent, Life Christian Academy. #karma 

Bump LCA. Nobody in Georgia needs to be playing teams like that anyway. ;)

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Manatee just bailed on Buford forcing them to scramble for a replacement opponent for this event. This is only fitting since Buford had recently bailed on their original opponent, Life Christian Academy. #karma 

It’s ok. It’s covered. I got them the defending state champ from South Carolina. Your welcome 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Glad Manatee bailed. It was a waste of a game. Wren High is a much better match 

Here at NolebullGridironLogistics we help you pick up the crap PGL left behind 😂

While you at it you may want to properly research some these teams you bashed

Remember when you spent 2 years bashing Columbia only to eat your words less than a quarter upon seeing them play in person lol

You may want to research the talent coming back on Miami Palmetto, my sources are the best out there and my SFL source is speaking highly of Miami palmetto and he is right 99% of the time 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

While you at it you may want to properly research some these teams you bashed

Remember when you spent 2 years bashing Columbia only to eat your words less than a quarter upon seeing them play in person lol

You may want to research the talent coming back on Miami Palmetto, my sources are the best out there and my SFL source is speaking highly of Miami palmetto and he is right 99% of the time 

Buford is on another level than Manatee. It was a waste of a game. Palmetto is not near the level of SFA. That will be out of hand in 2 quarters. You forget these all star transfer academies are built complete different than a typical high school football team. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford is on another level than Manatee. It was a waste of a game. Palmetto is not near the level of SFA. That will be out of hand in 2 quarters. You forget these all star transfer academies are built complete different than a typical high school football team. 

Yes your right 

Typical high school teams don't looked gassed in the first quarter like the all Star academy "IMG" LMAO

Now from what I have seen from SFA they are much better conditioned than IMG which is why them slaughtering IMG was no surprise to me this past year and wouldn't be shocked if SFA beats IMG again this year 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yes your right 

Typical high school teams don't looked gassed in the first quarter like the all Star academy "IMG" LMAO

Now from what I have seen from SFA they are much better conditioned than IMG which is why them slaughtering IMG was no surprise to me this past year and wouldn't be shocked if SFA beats IMG again this year 

SFA made Miami Central look pedestrian last year. You could tell that this was a mini college team against a public (talented) school. It was a different look. Two different levels of personnel and football 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

SFA made Miami Central look pedestrian last year. You could tell that this was a mini college team against a public (talented) school. It was a different look. Two different levels of personnel and football 

And that's what it did look like watching the game

SFA was clearly a top 3 team nationally

A collection of what columbiafan's "sources" have told him:

On 5/8/2019 at 10:37 PM, Columbiafan said:

STA at 3rd in nation is ridiculous, they haven't been at top 10 national level since 2016 and will likely lose in regionals

On 5/8/2019 at 11:15 PM, Columbiafan said:

The STA and IMG thing is a blunder though that maybe they will learn this year

On 5/10/2019 at 10:16 AM, Columbiafan said:

Even if Lakeland isn't as strong as last year neither is STA

Even though I don't think casteel was great by any means he is still better than any of the current QBs on STA roster

We saw in 2017 how bad STA offense can be when lacking at least a decent QB, hell even Jake Allen wasn't all that great but he was good enough to manage to hold his own around a loaded team

On 5/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, Columbiafan said:

A little higher than I would have them but 15-20 would be more acceptable than 3rd in nation is without a doubt

On 5/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, Columbiafan said:

Watch STA season crash and burn again and your coach get fired!!!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah, that SFA-MC game was a tale of two different levels. MC was not ready for the storm that came their way. Even if prepared, MC was still two TD's worst than SFA on that day. 

• Like 1

Maybe since Los is so sure that my source is wrong on Miami Palmetto how about this

If Miami palmetto wins 8a region 4 then I get to post your name and picture on this board and expose you once and for all with no punishment

If they don't then I'll change my profile to my real name 

You willing to take the risk Mr Guru @The Guru or are you too much of a coward to do it?

What's the problem Los? Cat got your tongue?

That's fine I knew you would be too much of a bitch to take that bet anyway because you have no clue about Miami Palmetto in the first place

In the mean time I'm gonna work on my podcast for tonight where I have a guest far more relevant than you will ever be, enjoy the minor leagues bitch

38 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Hey @HawgGoneIt what the deal with this site

I tried to update my profile name and it didn't go through, what do I need to do to update it, I want to get it to match my podcast lol

Idk. I've noticed a few things being a little off recently. I was able to update my profile pic and cover pic recently, but, idk about changing screen names as I haven't tried that. 

I did notice that clicking on the notification link that pops up only takes you to the correct thread but not directly to the post. Just little things like that being off lately. 

• Like 1

VISAA is full of schools that reclassify transfers, although not as many as there used to be since the main private school league in the Hampton Roads area (TCIS) banned it in 2015. Anyone can say they reclassified for non-athletic reasons and circumvent a "first contact" recruiting rule. VISAA has a diverse membership that includes boarding schools, day schools, blue-blood schools, schools of rhetoric, segregation academies, and virtual academies, they are not going to tell you how to run your school or athletic program.

• Thanks 1