Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Texasfrog

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I'm waiting with high anticipation when Mater Dei and SJB announce their new 5-Star/4-Star QB transfers for the 2020 season.

So I thought I would go ahead and make thread and see if anyone had any information on it.

My guess is they will be announced sometime in the next week or so.....(????)

How many miles do you think he’s gonna commute?

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I'm waiting with high anticipation when Mater Dei and SJB announce their new 5-Star/4-Star QB transfers for the 2020 season.

So I thought I would go ahead and make thread and see if anyone had any information on it.

Not sure if these comments should be filed in the Excuse Thread or with the Complaint dept Thread 

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

27CEA3D1-9601-444D-99E3-2876D4EE2502.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Gentle reminder. Again.

https://www.vype.com/txhsfb-2639821410

LOL... the guy on the cover of your so called "Gentle Reminder" was denied eligibility by the Texas UIL... OPPPS!! 

So much for that huh...

I know Gardenstateballer... You're a big proponent of all these Transferred up "Select All-Star Teams" Private Schools.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

My guess is Mater Dei and SJB are still wrapping up their "FREE AGENTS" and slowly putting together their entire list of 12-16 transfers that will be coming into each program.

But..I would think the QB's transfers will be announced shortly so they can get a full Spring Season.

When is another #1 recruit from Texas gonna KO his coach again 🥊 🤛 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Of course..  I'm sure Mater Dei and SJB will keep their "Free Agency Transfer" period open all through the Spring too.

One of my favorite Coach Rollison statements.. " They say we got over 20 transfers this year but the truth is we only got 11."😂

LMFAO... yes he actually said that!!!🤡

I hope u don’t have kids, cause your acting like a POS right now it’s Christmas and your acting like a 🤡 

what an embarrassment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Can you name SJBs last transfer QB?

#salty

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:52 PM, Texasfrog said:

The Narbonne QB looks to be going to the highest bidder

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Honest feedback from @PrepForce re his year-end poll:

"If DV had beaten NS, I was more than ready to give it (the MNC) to them. STA didn't have a great schedule and didn't look all that great in their big games. They got the wins, but there was nothing I saw that made me believe they could compete with SJB, MD, SFA, or even the healthy TX teams. To beat those teams would've taken a good QB and Zion is not that."

"The funniest thing to me is that USAT makes STA #1 to start the year, then they go undefeated and drop them to #2. If anyone was going to give them a title I thought it would be them; but we all know they are the worst national poll even though they have the clout."

Again, keep re-posting this.

calpreps and Massey both have STA with a tougher schedule than Duncanville. Either this clown didn't know that or he supposes that he is better at evaluating schedule strength.

He didn't provide an argument and I bet GSB's life on it that he could not make an argument even if pressed on it.

He's just making things up at an incredible rate.

• Haha 2

I wonder if either of them will receive an elite QB that is not a transfer, as in, an incoming freshman who was highly touted as an 8th grader or elementary, middle school athlete, JT Daniels was like that, he was the Nations top youth QB prior to MD.

I remember reading an article, JT Daniels said the primary motivator for him attending MD was when he watched a documentary about the MD-Servite rivalry, that made him fall in love with MD, he was like "from that point on, I knew that was where I wanted to go, I never considered any other high school at all"

That says a lot, most high schools don't have that type of influence on youth athletes.