Jump to content
Texasfrog

Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please! Reigning MNC SJB playing an all public OOS schedule is a total joke and you know it. SJB is actually paying MC and ESL thousands of dollars more than SFA requested to visit Bellflower. #postDJblues 

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

Fucking A, now I’m fired up!!!!

BGW

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

Not to mention that SJB doesn’t even know who’s playing QB.I expect much more competitive games than what those mighty privates gave them last year 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please! Reigning MNC SJB playing an all public OOS schedule is a total joke and you know it. SJB is actually paying MC and ESL thousands of dollars more than SFA requested to visit Bellflower. #postDJblues 

Source, proof?  And no, your word mos def is not credible so something concrete and legit that SJB and MD and DLS and every other Cali power turned down an already proven inferior team to Cali's top.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 3:10 PM, MC Rockets said:

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

It’ll be a good game for 1 half. I expect SJB to take over the 2H.

SJB 31-20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kalven said:

It’ll be a good game for 1 half. I expect SJB to take over the 2H.

SJB 31-20

Only time will tell, if there's even a 2020 season. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...