Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Texasfrog

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Yes and they scored 56,76 and 49 on these juggernauts😂

Duncanville was the only tough game 

That’s not relevant to what I was addressing. He stated NS only played 1 team, there were  several that were highly ranked.  I’m not deferring to you to interpret for ME the play on the field, I watched the games (all of them) .  Stay in your narrow lane. Thanks 

😊

• Like 1

Just now, The Colonel said:

I never said you did say anything about Bosco. I was commenting on YOUR FRIEND’S stupid  post saying Bosco only played one tough opponent. YOU are the one who jumped in on that conversation. 

I jumped in on YOUR comment.  

Not sure what the big deal is, all I did was correct you and highlight the ranking of teams NS played.  Based on your comment I assumed you didn’t know 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not relevant to what I was addressing. He stated NS only played 1 team, there were  several that were highly ranked.  I’m not deferring to you to decipher for ME the play on the field, I watched the games (all of them) .  Stay in your narrow lane. Thanks 

😊

Yeah not hard to decipher opponents that averaged giving up 60 points a game 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You didn’t correct me on anything. I showed you Bosco played a tougher playoff schedule than North Shore did. You jumped in to defend your friend and got schooled using the very ranking system you referenced. 

You said NS only played one team on their schedule.  You’re referencing the quality of team played. That simply is not true.

👇 

1 hour ago, The Colonel said:

...as opposed to North Shore’s one game schedule? 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not if the offense they are facing is elite.  🤡 

i actually watch games from across the country, unlike you.  Try it sometime instead of being a CA goober 

😂 

I’ve watched NS and any team that gives up 60 points to them has a poor defense and that’s not debatable 

• Like 2

Again...I was responding to Texasball. Not you. LOL. You jumped in on a conversation.  Why don’t you take it up with him?  LOL. 

I’m aware of whom you were responding to.  This is an open forum you weren’t in a private message with TxBall.

once again you seem bent out of shape because I referenced NS opponents’ rankings.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m aware of whom you were responding to.  This is an open forum you weren’t in a private message with TxBall.

once again you seem bent out of shape because I referenced NS opponents’ rankings.  

Ha ha. No, I’m not bent.  I actually think it’s funny you take offense to my response to your friend, but you don’t have the balls to correct him on his dumb comment.