Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Texasfrog

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Servite poaches players as well as every other team in this nation, I swear you live under a rock if you don’t think Allen NS Duncanville Lake Travis don’t poach players 

@GardenStateBaller hit him with that knowledge 

where’s that link at

I have seen every link you or he can provide.  Move ins are not the same.  As Allen completes its growth you will see less and less.  MD and SJB will continue actively poaching players every year.  No pride in true development = weak program!

They can’t win nationally without it and neither would have beaten NS this year or last!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Make no mistake about STA is in the same category as MD and SJB.  Without poaching players they wouldn’t be worth plug Nickel either.

I said that for years. STA is Archbishop McCarthy without all the stud college D1 transfers from the neighborhood publics. 

Michael Irvin said he was so poor he ate cereal with water because his family couldn’t afford milk. But he had just enough tuition money to afford an expensive private Catholic school? Things that make you go Hmmmmm

• 1 month later...

A sophomore QB just transferred in. Emmett Brown. He's a raw kid. Has talent but has to be coached up. Electric arm dual threat. Has a Bryce skill set but not as polished at that age. But he has four 4 star receivers a couple will be 5 stars and the #1 sophomore running back in the country Raleek Brown just transferred in as well as a 4 star lineman. They will be a more balanced team next year. But they are loaded.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Hey Canes, how did Irvin go from poor ole Piper High to high priced St Transfer Aquinas? 

what’s the loophole and can anyone expose it? Lol 

High priced?   Have you seen the tuition cost of USchool and AHP?   Irvin also had to sit a season due to the transfer.   If I'm not mistaken, his father visited George Smith and asked him to help his son.   @The Guru I'm sure knows the story and if I'm wrong, he can amend if he wants.    

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

High priced?   Have you seen the tuition cost of USchool and AHP?   Irvin also had to sit a season due to the transfer.   If I'm not mistaken, his father visited George Smith and asked him to help his son.   @The Guru I'm sure knows the story and if I'm wrong, he can amend if he wants.    

• Like 1