Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Texasfrog

On 12/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, Texasball said:

I have seen every link you or he can provide.  Move ins are not the same.  As Allen completes its growth you will see less and less.  MD and SJB will continue actively poaching players every year.  No pride in true development = weak program!

They can’t win nationally without it and neither would have beaten NS this year or last!

Yes they are. Especially at high profile programs. Talk about growth or whatever you want but you know these kids move in to these districts to play at better programs period. I have a buddy coaching at one of the best programs in AZ, they’re open enrollment until you want to transfer, then you have to move in to the district. So what do they do when they want to transfer to play in his program? “Move in” the district. Not having to pay tuition at a private school also makes it easier to “move in” to the district. No stars or 5 stars, EVERYONE pays tuition out here. 

Please. MD turns kids away. 5 star Kendall Milton was told no he couldn’t transfer to MD last year. 5 star Miller Moss was turned away a few weeks ago. This staff has produced a heisman winner, national champions on both levels and gets as many kids to the next level as any school. We can talk about development anytime you’d like. I’ll let you figure out which school has produced more talent MD or DV/NS. The best secondary in the country this year is at MD. Not one transfer amongst starters. Kids come to MD to get developed. I guess Allen doesn’t take pride in truly developing Kyler since he transferred in. I mean moved in. Would the best player in the state transfer to the best program in the state at the time for athletic reasons? Not in Texas! Lmao.

MD won two national titles & produced two Heisman Trophy winners before transferring became popular. Mater Dei & the University of Texas have the same number of Heisman winners. Can’t win nationally? MD has been doing this. Looks like NS didn’t win a 5A title until 2003, DV has never won a state title ever. MD has won nationally long before your top two programs were even relevant. NS would’ve lost either year. MD & SJB would’ve put up 50. 

• Like 8

On 12/24/2019 at 7:00 PM, Texasfrog said:

LOL... the guy on the cover of your so called "Gentle Reminder" was denied eligibility by the Texas UIL... OPPPS!! 

So much for that huh...

I know Gardenstateballer... You're a big proponent of all these Transferred up "Select All-Star Teams" Private Schools.   

Hey, ass whipe, tell me about the QB's that Allen jetted in.

Thanks! 

You are a big fuckin' baby. Period. STFU It's nauseating. 

respectfully, noone

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

Great video. Watched every second. Awesome story. It’s just always funny that these guys manage to be groomed studs BEFORE they come. Guys who are already on the path to success. 

Dont get me wrong, I completely agree that STA is and always has been a better choice than a typical Broward public. So I get why they transfer. I just find it funny that the majority of the ones who have the light go on are junior and senior stud football players 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yes they are. Especially at high profile programs. Talk about growth or whatever you want but you know these kids move in to these districts to play at better programs period. I have a buddy coaching at one of the best programs in AZ, they’re open enrollment until you want to transfer, then you have to move in to the district. So what do they do when they want to transfer to play in his program? “Move in” the district. Not having to pay tuition at a private school also makes it easier to “move in” to the district. No stars or 5 stars, EVERYONE pays tuition out here. 

Please. MD turns kids away. 5 star Kendall Milton was told no he couldn’t transfer to MD last year. 5 star Miller Moss was turned away a few weeks ago. This staff has produced a heisman winner, national champions on both levels and gets as many kids to the next level as any school. We can talk about development anytime you’d like. I’ll let you figure out which school has produced more talent MD or DV/NS. The best secondary in the country this year is at MD. Not one transfer amongst starters. Kids come to MD to get developed. I guess Allen doesn’t take pride in truly developing Kyler since he transferred in. I mean moved in. Would the best player in the state transfer to the best program in the state at the time for athletic reasons? Not in Texas! Lmao.

MD won two national titles & produced two Heisman Trophy winners before transferring became popular. Mater Dei & the University of Texas have the same number of Heisman winners. Can’t win nationally? MD has been doing this. Looks like NS didn’t win a 5A title until 2003, DV has never won a state title ever. MD has won nationally long before your top two programs were even relevant. NS would’ve lost either year. MD & SJB would’ve put up 50. 

Believe what you want to...honestly, I could care two shits.

Nobody could have predicted little ole Kyler Murry would have turned out so great when he entered Allen HS.

FYI - Dunvcanville has won state

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Let me tell you something else.  Go luck at Allen’s state championship history prior to Kyler’s arrival.  There was several schools in DFW that had better winning traditions (SLC and Trinity) to name two

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Let me tell you something else.  Go luck at Allen’s state championship history prior to Kyler’s arrival.  There was several schools in DFW that had better winning traditions (SLC and Trinity) to name two

The best player in the state ended up at a program loaded with talent & a $60 M stadium. Not by accident. The pieces were in place. They didn’t win 3 straight titles in the biggest division because some “little ole Kyler” decided to move in one day. They had the hot program at the time and it attracted kids to go there. Call it whatever you want. Parents & kids know what’s going on. Cen10 our here for ex. Same things happen out there. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

The best player in the state ended up at a program loaded with talent & a $60 M stadium. Not by accident. The pieces were in place. They didn’t win 3 straight titles in the biggest division because some “little ole Kyler” decided to move in one day. They had the hot program at the time and it attracted kids to go there. Call it whatever you want. Parents & kids know what’s going on. Cen10 our here for ex. Same things happen out there. 

What made them so hot at the time?

in 2008 they won first ever state title 

2009 - they went 12-2. Got beat in 4th round of 6

2010  - 10-2 - got beat in 2nd Round

2011 - 11-1 - got beat in 2nd Round

2012 - Kyler having never played varsity football transferred in.  He didn’t even start first few games.

nobody could have predicted the results.

51 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It’s called the cost of living with more incentives for new businesses not to be taxed to death and stupid regulations held over them.

So incentives, lower taxes and no stupid regulations and yet your state is getting ass raped by California in economic productivity.

Bang up job, Governor Abbott!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you think California has a better economy than Texas then you are shooting up those needles you find on the San Fran streets 

As your buddy tball said "you really not stupid" Ca alone is in the top 5 or 6 economies in the world.  HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But you are right, not better than tx. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

As your buddy tball said "you really not stupid" Ca alone is in the top 5 or 6 economies in the world.  HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But you are right, not better than tx. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who has the bigger economy China or Switzerland? Where would you rather live? 

China is number 1 or 2 in the world and that country is one of the worst by far. 

But you guys have fun with left wing talking points that act as a smoke screen to cover the fact that California is a third world country 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/29/2019 at 9:00 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I said that for years. STA is Archbishop McCarthy without all the stud college D1 transfers from the neighborhood publics. 

On 12/29/2019 at 7:39 PM, Texasball said:

Make no mistake about STA is in the same category as MD and SJB.  Without poaching players they wouldn’t be worth plug Nickel either.

STA's offense last season vs. DLS:   a converted TE turned LT at 220 lbs (Wagner commit),  2 power 5's to LSU, a soph 4 star and a Venice FL transfer with 0 stars and 0 offers or maybe it was the Wittenburg offered kid below who started, can't recall.   Other than the OL transfer from Venice or Wittenburg visitor, they had a 4th string senior transfer rb.    That's the extent of their starting offensive transfers, a 0 star with 0 offers and also a 4th string backup RB unsigned at the moment.    

I wonder if Archbishop McCarthy could have put up 24 points vs. DLS on the road and succeeded with 9 freshman to senior starters?

Sure... :)  

This was a fun year as many kids were there from 9th grade and plenty on D as well.   

Here are some more "stud" seniors and plenty of others looking for a collegiate home not listed (yet).  

Jake Ray - TE, UNLV commit  (not sure he caught 3 passes all year)  

Jahmarhi Sylvester - OL - FIU commit  

Alonzo Missick - OL,  Wittenburg visit 

Jaedon Henry - RB, Colgate commit 

Damian Anderson - DB, Yale commit

Tyler Mackey - DB, Mercer commit 

Dontae Lunan - ILB  Bryant Univ commit 

DJ Humes - LB Liberty commit 

Philip Bien-Aime  - DB,   St Thomas Univ offer 

Blaine Anderson - DB,  Lehigh and Charleston Southern offer 

You're talking about a school where a DB coach for two years gets signed to coach a Super Bowl Champion (Sam Madison) and the DL coach is Jason Taylor.  You also have an English teacher who trained Lamar Jackson.   Archbishop McCarthy, so close @Nolebull813, the bipolar STA follower.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you think California has a better economy than Texas then you are shooting up those needles you find on the San Fran streets 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP

California: $3.018 trillion

Texas: $1.819 trillion

If California was a country, it would have the 5th largest economy in the world.

Nolebull = 🤡

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

China is number 1 or 2 in the world and that country is one of the worst by far. 

The United States is #1 by far so no "or" required.

And it's only "worst by far" because of it's human rights record and the fact that it's a communist country.

So nothing to do with it's economy.

Nolebull = 🤡

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But you guys have fun with left wing talking points that act as a smoke screen to cover the fact that California is a third world country 

So now GDP calculations are left-wing talking points.

Facts are left-wing talking points.

What's funny is that I've posted nothing but facts while Nolebull has spouted talking points that he got from Fox or Breitbart.

Now he's proving that he doesn't even know what the term third world even means.

Nolebull = 🤡

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

So now GDP calculations are left-wing talking points.

Facts are left-wing talking points.

What's funny is that I've posted nothing but facts while Nolebull has spouted talking points that he got from Fox or Breitbart.

Now he's proving that he doesn't even know what the term third world even means.

Nolebull = 🤡

Literally.  

• Like 1