Mater Dei and SJB "Transfer QB-2020"

Texasfrog

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No. The Stache has no game yet for Trinity vs USA.  Either does Bosco.  Servite and JSerra do, and may have to host those games on their own 

In a different MD forum there was talk that they would be playing St. Louis from Hawaii. Guess that is off the table. 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2019: DeMatha, DBP, Good Counsel

2020: MC, MNW, ESL

#postDJblues 

neutral field
[2019] DeMatha (Hyattsville, MD) 28, [2019] Central (Miami, FL) 22

neutral field
[2019] DeMatha (Hyattsville, MD) 22, [2019] Northwestern (Miami, FL) 21

neutral field
[2019] East St. Louis (IL) 31, [2019] Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) 30

neutral field
[2019] Our Lady of Good Counsel (Olney, MD) 21, [2019] Northwestern (Miami, FL) 20

same type of schedule 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please! Reigning MNC SJB playing an all public OOS schedule is a total joke and you know it. SJB is actually paying MC and ESL thousands of dollars more than SFA requested to visit Bellflower. #postDJblues 

Fake news 

it’s the same SOS as playing all private schools last year

i applaud SJB for giving money where it’s needed 

#getupoffyourknees

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please! Reigning MNC SJB playing an all public OOS schedule is a total joke and you know it. SJB is actually paying MC and ESL thousands of dollars more than SFA requested to visit Bellflower. #postDJblues 

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Hold up! Not so fast my friend! I know you want to make America great by having an all private alliance. And someday it may happen because that's your baby. But don't down talk these public schools in public like they will just go there and lay down. As a MC fan I look forward to the opportunity and if you had anything to do with this game coming to life great. All privates aren't built equally and I won't be surprised if two of those three teams beat SJB. If not all three. Yes, MC got thrashed by SFA. It was what it was. They were not prepared and SFA was just on another level. But to say it's a joke just because there's no privates just messed up. MC and MNW are both defending state champions. DBP ain't been the same since MC went there and hung 50 on them in 2013. Dematha beat MC in 2015, but had they played in 2019 probably a different story. MNW with the way they played defense the last 6 or 7 games. Non of those mentioned privates would have scored 20 points. You can take that to the bank!

Fucking A, now I’m fired up!!!!

BGW

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Not to mention that SJB doesn’t even know who’s playing QB.I expect much more competitive games than what those mighty privates gave them last year 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Source, proof?  And no, your word mos def is not credible so something concrete and legit that SJB and MD and DLS and every other Cali power turned down an already proven inferior team to Cali's top.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2020 at 3:10 PM, MC Rockets said:

It’ll be a good game for 1 half. I expect SJB to take over the 2H.

SJB 31-20

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Is it really when MD recruited the kid from SD? Lol 

MD recruited a 5’10 160lb kid that went 4-7 last year, has no offers, and threw for 1500 yards & 8 picks against inferior SD competition to replace Bryce Young. Man you guys must be hurting in the IE LOL. I would’ve thought you guys would chill out after getting Seven McGee on campus. (I know, I know, no recruiting going on out there. You know how close Narbonne and Cen10 are.) 

Anyways, there will be a great qb competition on campus for the job. The winner will have to earn it the hard way. You must not know anything about MD if you think the job is his before going through one practice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Is it really when MD recruited the kid from SD? Lol 

So every kid that believes he is good enough and decides he wants the opportunity to play at MD on a far bigger stage is recruited?  Having said that, Emmett Brown is by no means the defacto starter if we even have a 2020 season. There are other QBs on the roster that may be just as good, or perhaps better. Who knows? What I do know is that there will be a very interesting competition to determine MD's next QB. 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2020 at 7:20 PM, AztecPadre said:

Source, proof?  And no, your word mos def is not credible so something concrete and legit that SJB and MD and DLS and every other Cali power turned down an already proven inferior team to Cali's top.

👍

Stand by?

• Haha 2