Q&A with USA Academy Chairman, Dustin DeVaughn

PrepGridiron

15 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What will calpreps have USA in the preseason?

I'm sure Dusty, Rush and gardenstateballer will have a realll good sales pitch for Ned and Ned will give them a good boost. And then the "connectedness" of teams like Good Counsel and IMG will keep them high. They figure to be one of the teams that can suffer multiple blowouts and still be top 30ish.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What do you mean, there like 15 mins from WTC , they play on the Hudson, that’s probably the most logical team to play if your gonna incorporate 911 into the theme

Kid was bullied his whole life so he lashes out over the internet. He’s an idiot. If you need me to slap around him again just holler 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Kid was bullied his whole life so he lashes out over the internet. He’s an idiot. If you need me to slap around him again just holler 

Lmao 😂 I swear how people last this long in life I just don’t get it

for people that actually care, this is how close they are to the city

63214083-A7B4-423F-8B84-242B343C8D7D.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

You seem really triggered by this team. Did Dusty piss you off in high school? 

I stand in opposition to all of these "pop-up" schools led by people like Dusty. They have no business being involved with opening or running schools. That some are able to do so further harms the public education system. That goes for most charter schools and all of these sports academies.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What do you mean, there like 15 mins from WTC , they play on the Hudson, that’s probably the most logical team to play if your gonna incorporate 911 into the theme

Dusty's academy has nothing to do with 9/11, and nothing to do with representing America. St. Peter's being located so close to WTC is something they can take into account. USAA is nobody in this. And the attempt to portray them playing in the game as being a product of some sort of noble intentions (instead of the truth, which is Dusty and Rush want their mugs in the paper/on TV) is the embarrassment.