Hoffmann to Rutgers

Hardcore Troubador

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's definitely interested. Just texted me about the SJR and PCC opptys. I'm his agent now ;) 

Maybe if you’d stay off the Klan Rally page and dissociate yourself from that bigot NoBalls... you could kick some serious ass and really make a difference. 
I wanted to pm this but I said eff it! GSB wears man pants. 
Best of luck!

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s freakin’ Rutgers Man! That place has been a dumpster fire for how long? Eleventy billion years? Hell, Women’s basketball is only damn relevant thing going!

Wake up, you can’t just hire victories, you have serious issues at admin/leadership level. 

What else is there?

BGW

hey 👋 Easy on the Blood pressure medicine Your talking like your light headed 🥴  Or even worse acting like block 🥴 

Sure the admin and president are the Worst but shit Rutgers Previous 2 coaches completely lost the team, shit one one what was it 12 Rutgers football players arrested in 1 year, cmon that shit never happened when Shiano was there the first time

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

hey 👋 Easy on the Blood pressure medicine Your talking like your light headed 🥴  Or even worse acting like block 🥴 

Sure the admin and president are the Worst but shit Rutgers Previous 2 coaches completely lost the team, shit one one what was it 12 Rutgers football players arrested in 1 year, cmon that shit never happened when Shiano was there the first time

Okay Homie... but only becuz you my homie....

119/73... I'm golden Dawg.

I have moments of clarity when I'm raging.

giphy.gif

BGW

2 hours ago, James_trucker1 said:

They need to keep this job in house. Stupid to go outside. This program does not need a restart button

Man, I’m 33 % in favor of TK coming back, 33% want joes to bring in some crazy ass  Superstar Coach , some one that has an internal flame 🔥 who has a lot of passion 

and then 33% wants Marangi or Coccaro but idk how good at recruiting they are and how much their names carry with kids wanting to play for them, then we gotta go out  and replace a DC or Oline coach 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man, I’m 33 % in favor of TK coming back, 33% want joes to bring in some crazy ass  Superstar Coach , some one that has an internal flame 🔥 who has a lot of passion 

and then 33% wants Marangi or Coccaro but idk how good at recruiting they are and how much their names carry with kids wanting to play for them, then we gotta go out  and replace a DC or Oline coach 

This is a process and will take a little time...please be patient ....this is to all ...

17 hours ago, SJR89 said:

This is a process and will take a little time...please be patient ....this is to all ...

Joke the guys on staff now have been a major part of the success for years with Augie and with TK .  Joke to go outside. Patient ? kids already being called by other schools. Registration coming up ?  Please don't talk about outside Public school guys .  Real easy keep staff intact and move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FROSTEDFLAKES said:

Joke the guys on staff now have been a major part of the success for years with Augie and with TK .  Joke to go outside. Patient ? kids already being called by other schools. Registration coming up ?  Please don't talk about outside Public school guys .  Real easy keep staff intact and move on.

"Kids already being called by other schools"

who?

Evidence?

4 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

"Kids already being called by other schools"

who?

Evidence?

This is true....I heard it from a Dad whose son got a call.....I will not name the school but you can take a train and its 2 miles from NYC......

Who on here from SJR has said anything as it pertains to this search other than me.....I am aware of the process and what we are looking for....if a kid leaves bc Augie left then,,, honestly shame on the kid and or parents....Minus the HC currently ....the returning roster would be  one of the favorites to win G4 next year...and the rising seniors are a special class.....so chillax...I will offer as much info as I am allowed to  on this topic.......VIR FIDELIS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

This is true....I heard it from a Dad whose son got a call.....I will not name the school but you can take a train and its 2 miles from NYC......

Who on here from SJR has said anything as it pertains to this search other than me.....I am aware of the process and what we are looking for....if a kid leaves bc Augie left then,,, honestly shame on the kid and or parents....Minus the HC currently ....the returning roster would be  one of the favorites to win G4 next year...and the rising seniors are a special class.....so chillax...I will offer as much info as I am allowed to  on this topic.......VIR FIDELIS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grabbing my morning coffee about 2 min away from SJR and ran into a current Jr on the team. We started talking and the kid could not be more impressive.  Mature, humble. Waiting to see how it all plays out and hopes it’s one of the coordinators but fully committed no matter what.  He made a positive impression on me 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3