Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Heard y'all are getting one of the guys from a shitty public. Karma for stealing their best players forever, then calling them shitty because they have no good players. 

xD

That would be like img going out and hiring Columbia HS head coach, img alumni  would...

D38089B9-9B89-47A0-925B-730D7007638D.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grabbing my morning coffee about 2 min away from SJR and ran into a current Jr on the team. We started talking and the kid could not be more impressive.  Mature, humble. Waiting to see how it all play

https://twitter.com/VarsityAces/status/1214543335999889408?s=20   @imaGoodBoyNow @StJoesFanboy @SJR89 @SJR 04

God damnit    okay How about Tom Coughlin    him and TK were teammates at Syracuse 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:


 

 

hey 👋 Easy on the Blood pressure medicine Your talking like your light headed 🥴  Or even worse acting like block 🥴 

 

Sure the admin and president are the Worst but shit Rutgers Previous 2 coaches completely lost the team, shit one one what was it 12 Rutgers football players arrested in 1 year, cmon that shit never happened when Shiano was there the first time

Okay Homie... but only becuz you my homie....

119/73... I'm golden Dawg.

I have moments of clarity when I'm raging.

giphy.gif

BGW

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, James_trucker1 said:

They need to keep this job in house. Stupid to go outside. This program does not need a restart button

Man, I’m 33 % in favor of TK coming back, 33% want joes to bring in some crazy ass  Superstar Coach , some one that has an internal flame 🔥 who has a lot of passion 

 

and then 33% wants Marangi or Coccaro but idk how good at recruiting they are and how much their names carry with kids wanting to play for them, then we gotta go out  and replace a DC or Oline coach 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man, I’m 33 % in favor of TK coming back, 33% want joes to bring in some crazy ass  Superstar Coach , some one that has an internal flame 🔥 who has a lot of passion 

 

and then 33% wants Marangi or Coccaro but idk how good at recruiting they are and how much their names carry with kids wanting to play for them, then we gotta go out  and replace a DC or Oline coach 

 

 

This is a process and will take a little time...please be patient ....this is to all ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SJR89 said:

This is a process and will take a little time...please be patient ....this is to all ...

Joke the guys on staff now have been a major part of the success for years with Augie and with TK .  Joke to go outside. Patient ? kids already being called by other schools. Registration coming up ?  Please don't talk about outside Public school guys .  Real easy keep staff intact and move on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FROSTEDFLAKES said:

Joke the guys on staff now have been a major part of the success for years with Augie and with TK .  Joke to go outside. Patient ? kids already being called by other schools. Registration coming up ?  Please don't talk about outside Public school guys .  Real easy keep staff intact and move on.

"Kids already being called by other schools"

 

who?

Evidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

"Kids already being called by other schools"

 

who?

Evidence?

This is true....I heard it from a Dad whose son got a call.....I will not name the school but you can take a train and its 2 miles from NYC......

Who on here from SJR has said anything as it pertains to this search other than me.....I am aware of the process and what we are looking for....if a kid leaves bc Augie left then,,, honestly shame on the kid and or parents....Minus the HC currently ....the returning roster would be  one of the favorites to win G4 next year...and the rising seniors are a special class.....so chillax...I will offer as much info as I am allowed to  on this topic.......VIR FIDELIS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

This is true....I heard it from a Dad whose son got a call.....I will not name the school but you can take a train and its 2 miles from NYC......

Who on here from SJR has said anything as it pertains to this search other than me.....I am aware of the process and what we are looking for....if a kid leaves bc Augie left then,,, honestly shame on the kid and or parents....Minus the HC currently ....the returning roster would be  one of the favorites to win G4 next year...and the rising seniors are a special class.....so chillax...I will offer as much info as I am allowed to  on this topic.......VIR FIDELIS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grabbing my morning coffee about 2 min away from SJR and ran into a current Jr on the team. We started talking and the kid could not be more impressive.  Mature, humble. Waiting to see how it all plays out and hopes it’s one of the coordinators but fully committed no matter what.  He made a positive impression on me 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 5:08 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

He has a tremendous resume. Has been successful everywhere he's been. From Academies to Publics to Privates, the man's a winner in every way.

IMG 45-2

Carmel IN 54-11

Union OK

Warren Central IN

Trinity* KY

 

yeah,how the WC stint go?

He's out 😀

this is easy 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...