University of Grayson

ATLien12x

Interesting 

Atlanta metro can definitely put a team together to compete with the academy level 

my question is whether a metro public and provide the other ingredients — coaching, facilities, teamwork/ espirit de corps, etc.  there’s not really an example of a public that’s done it at that level — Allen (TX) maybe.

think that guy starting USA Academy is just about 100 miles farther west than would be ideal for him 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hehehe.... This is gonna be interesting... 

I see why I heard it today now. He was hired on Dec. 20th and took over officially today. It was just not widely followed or whatever for it to be big news.

https://www.tiftongazette.com/sports/worth-hires-ironside-as-head-coach/article_a406d964-2353-11ea-b921-3791079b1eac.html

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see why I heard it today now. He was hired on Dec. 20th and took over officially today. It was just not widely followed or whatever for it to be big news.

https://www.tiftongazette.com/sports/worth-hires-ironside-as-head-coach/article_a406d964-2353-11ea-b921-3791079b1eac.html

He ain't gonna have the athletes he had at Hillgroves... 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Pretty sure that “resigning” at Hillgrove was a formality and respect to him for his time there. It was time for a new direction and that was probably told to him 

I suspected that could be the case. Who is Hillgrove after? 

Coach Ford? xD

Where did that cat get off to anyway? *Poof*

• Thanks 1