University of Grayson

ATLien12x

11 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Not so sure I would call JC at DBP a toss up. The Ironmen should win that one handily. 

They’ve won ONE PLAYOFF GAME in history, a 1st round win over Alexander (a team no one has ever heard of) this past fall

Lol his love affair with JC is crazy. If John’s creek upsets DBP it’ll be BY FAR their biggest win in program history and the worst OOS loss in DPB’s history 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Fred said:

Maybe.  Would it have been as good?  Maybe not.  Sure they probably would have gotten a look but not to the degree they did.  I was here.  I saw who was coming to look in person.  The more talent concentrated in one place the more looks they get.  That's real.

The main crop of players were well known before stepping foot on campus. Heck Bailey was projected as a #1 caliber player in his class coming out of high school...

Come on now Fred. The only players who may have gotten better looks were the Marietta players not apart of the transfer train.

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The main crop of players were well known before stepping foot on campus. Heck Bailey was projected as a #1 caliber player in his class coming out of high school...

Come on now Fred. The only players who may have gotten better looks were the Marietta players not apart of the transfer train.

Bailey was #1 rated? 

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Bailey was #1 rated? 

Bailey and DJ were the top QBs out of 8th grade. They were the top ranked guys in 2020 for years. Bailey was an FBU champ and very well known in the youth scene (as was DJ) 

Bryce actually won a 14U AYF title with the IE Ducks but he still wasn’t talked about as much for whatever reason 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Bailey and DJ were the top QBs out of 8th grade. They were the top ranked guys in 2020 for years. Bailey was an FBU champ and very well known in the youth scene (as was DJ) 

Bryce actually won a 14U AYF title with the IE Ducks but he still wasn’t talked about as much for whatever reason 

Speaking of Bryce Young, I just read that the new season of QB1 will include him and some other kats. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2020 at 5:55 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

There certainly is nothing wrong with the other guys getting looks.  But yes, we had a few helicopters with some prominent head coaches in them show up that I doubt would would have been on the flight plan if there was just one or maybe two.  It's called efficiency of time.  It also catches more people's attention when there are multiple highly rated guys on one team.