University of Grayson

ATLien12x

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

While we're on the transfer topic, what's all this fuss about marietta getting 6 transfers from Florida??? 

Some dumbass on the jawja vent talking out of his ass. 

when called out he said it was “a rumor” he had heard. 

If Marietta has six florida transfers come in over the break, It’s news to me. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, just means I heard nothing. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And i heard these assholes won’t play private powers because they get transfers!! 

You cant make this stuff up!!

Hmmm, let's see.  In recent years Grayson has played John Curtis, IMG, and Bergen Catholic.  Maybe you need to clean your ears better.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How many were enrolled in the Grayson system from 1st to 12th grade?

Spoken like a fan of small town Alabama football.  Come to the big city where there is so much growth, new homes at all price points, and plentiful jobs that people move in and around regularly.  I realize that's something you can't comprehend.  More people have moved into Gwinnett since 2012 than currently live in Hoover.  The school system opened a new school (Archer) and took 1,000 students from Grayson in 2009.  We are now back to or slightly above our student enrollment the year before they took 1,000 away - all in 10 years.  If all of the building that has been approved happens in our cluster, I expect the student enrollment to go over 4,000 within 5 years.  Heck, we just started a 450,000 sq ft addition to the school for a total of 41 *new* classrooms.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Some dumbass on the jawja vent talking out of his ass. 

when called out he said it was “a rumor” he had heard. 

If Marietta has six florida transfers come in over the break, It’s news to me. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, just means I heard nothing. 

Thanx for the clarification, boss! 

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Saw that Hillgrove's head coach Phil Ironside is the new head coach at Worth County. Region 1, 3A. 

Just between me and you...and nobody else...can you imagine moving from Powder Springs to Sylvester?

Talk about culture shock !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1