University of Grayson

ATLien12x

14 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

No Mariettas a one lung pony and arguing with someone that revels in 2019 is well rather boring. So worry about who’s gonna be starting on the 7th grade team Next Fall. Maybe y’all can find someone in Hall County. 

So lowndes has never beaten Marietta in football is what you’re saying?! 

Gotta ask. Why would you pop off about it not knowing you were going to look like a bigger buffoon than you already do? You’re a glutton for punishment. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So lowndes has never beaten Marietta in football is what you’re saying?! 

Gotta ask. Why would you pop off about it not knowing you were going to look like a bigger buffoon than you already do? You’re a glutton for punishment. 

Go sort your change in the car. Like I said done arguing with you about stupid shit (2019) so did Hall County hit you back?

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

Go sort your change in the car. Like I said done arguing with you about stupid shit (2019) so did Hall County hit you back?

Arguing? Who’s arguing? You made a stupid comment, as you’re prone to do daily, about “check the records of lowndes vs Marietta all time” and when somebody did and Marietta is 2-0 you look like the fool you are.

it’s not an argument, unless your arguing with another one of your personalities. I just asked a question in regards to your stupid comment and here we are. 

Marietta OWNS lowndes in football!

UNDEFEATED 

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

And wasn’t 2019 last season? What would you like to discuss? The roaring 20s? 

it’s stupid because Marietta beat your team. Methinks you’d be singing a much different tune of y’all hadn’t taken the gas pipe. 

awesome

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

And wasn’t 2019 last season? What would you like to discuss? The roaring 20s? 

it’s stupid because Marietta beat your team. Methinks you’d be singing a much different tune of y’all hadn’t taken the gas pipe. 

awesome

Again go change your pad and take watch The View 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Look Bitch I’ll say what I want when I want and I’m not that hard to find down here in Valdosta so take a ride or shut the fuck up.

what a dumbass

Are you seriously threatening me you old fuck?! I’d have my 13 year old SoN bitchslap Your decrepit old loser ass, but he’d kill you. 

take your bitterness, along with your sorry fucking football teams, and enjoy life as #2 in loserville!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Are you seriously threatening me you old fuck?! I’d have my 13 year old SoN bitchslap Your decrepit old loser ass, but he’d kill you. 

take your bitterness, along with your sorry fucking football teams, and enjoy life as #2 in loserville!

I think you hurted his feelers. 

Next time you deal with him, just post this...

8fee5a124ca14065a1709f9d99b30271.jpg.79ef01ca3919e060024c3a544793d25a.jpg

Save yourself some time. xD

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

His two month melt between here and the vent has been classic. 

a true all timer. 

I've been where he is. Trying to wrap my head around how the teams up in the metro stack up, and there always seems to be a flavor of the day. 

There isn't a thing that anyone can do about it, so, best bet is to concentrate on the stuff you can change. Which, when it comes to high school football, unless you're an AD or coach, isn't much. Lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been where he is. Trying to wrap my head around how the teams up in the metro stack up, and there always seems to be a flavor of the day. 

There isn't a thing that anyone can do about it, so, best bet is to concentrate on the stuff you can change. Which, when it comes to high school football, unless you're an AD or coach, isn't much. Lol. 

I might.......MIGHT see a grown ass man being this upset if He felt his kid got fucked over somehow, but a 70ish (I’ve been told) year old man melting down for two months about a HS football team is fucking insanity. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I might.......MIGHT see a grown ass man being this upset if He felt his kid got fucked over somehow, but a 70ish (I’ve been told) year old man melting down for two months about a HS football team is fucking insanity. 

Listen you dumbass if you think I’m 70 you are full of shit. You say a bunch of nothing. Then when your ignored you still say a bunch of nothing. Enjoy your little tin horn SC two in 50 years ain’t shit. You bunch of inbred metro bitches keep trying but at the end of the day it still sucks when 1/16 of the states population own you bitches. So ride on down MF and see how old I am or shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Listen you dumbass if you think I’m 70 you are full of shit. You say a bunch of nothing. Then when your ignored you still say a bunch of nothing. Enjoy your little tin horn SC two in 50 years ain’t shit. You bunch of inbred metro bitches keep trying but at the end of the day it still sucks when 1/16 of the states population own you bitches. So ride on down MF and see how old I am or shut the fuck up. 

The sign of both a weak mind and a loss of control is when you resort to cussing because you've got nothing else to go with.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Look Pops what school did you go to? So if your theory about back and forth between Lowndes and Valdosta? Does that mean that athletes in Lowndes County have been better than anywhere else in the state? So the population of Lowndes County trumps talent in metro Atl. 5 SC ain’t too bad either there fella given the tradition of Region 1. Cover up in your blanket and go back to sleep 

You just don't pay attention do you?  I went to Avondale.  I've said that before.  Your reading comprehension is clouded by your desire to see only what you want to see.  Did you fail to read the parts about holding kids back in eight grade?  Did you miss the part about jobs miraculously appearing for parents of kids that moved in to fill out the holes in talent? I've even heard stories of airmen getting posted to Moody AFB so their kids could play at Valdosta back in the day.  Heck, Valdosta pioneered all of the things you accuse the metro teams of doing.  Nowhere do those statements imply that the athletes in Lowndes County are better than the metro especially considering the military move-ins.

Hmmm, Lowndes has been playing football 64 years and has 5 state championships.  That is a 9.2% rate of championships per years playing.  Grayson has been open 20 years and has 2 championships.  That is a 10% rate.  I'm just fine with where we are thank you very much.

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You must not get out often look up the winning % of Lowndes during the past 10 years.

I did.  Be careful what you ask for.  Here are the numbers for everyone to see.  2010 -2019 seasons.

Lowndes  93 -31 -124 total games  75% winning percentage 0 championships
Grayson  107 - 23 - 130 total games 82% winning percentage 2 championships

Do you really want to keep embarrassing yourself?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1