University of Grayson

ATLien12x

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The other day in the vent you said something about lowndes all time record vs Marietta. Rosser said it was Marietta 2-0 all time.

is he correct? I assumed he was because you clammed up, but don’t know for sure.

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

No Mariettas a one lung pony and arguing with someone that revels in 2019 is well rather boring. So worry about who’s gonna be starting on the 7th grade team Next Fall. Maybe y’all can find someone in Hall County. 

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

So lowndes has never beaten Marietta in football is what you’re saying?!

Gotta ask. Why would you pop off about it not knowing you were going to look like a bigger buffoon than you already do? You’re a glutton for punishment. 

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Go sort your change in the car. Like I said done arguing with you about stupid shit (2019) so did Hall County hit you back?

According to the Georgia Football Historians site (the authoritative site for GA high school football - for your reference - https://ghsfha.org )  the series record between Marietta and Lowndes is Marietta 2 - Lowndes 0, zip, nada.  Yes that's right, mighty Lowndes has *never* beat Marietta.

Man up and admit you were wrong.

Mtp has totally lost his shit. Seriously needs help. 

you want to fight me? Really? Over your uneducated comments? DM me if that’s what you want. 

I mean, you’re fucking nuts anyhow, but if you think you scare anybody with silly threats you’re wrong. 

seriously dude. I have never seen anything like this ever. No wonder those boys down there won’t back your rant. They know you’re fucking nuts too. 

I do want the mod to note who threatened who, just in case our resident whacko decides to do something stupid. Again. 

Good Lord

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Listen you dumbass if you think I’m 70 you are full of shit. You say a bunch of nothing. Then when your ignored you still say a bunch of nothing. Enjoy your little tin horn SC two in 50 years ain’t shit. You bunch of inbred metro bitches keep trying but at the end of the day it still sucks when 1/16 of the states population own you bitches. So ride on down MF and see how old I am or shut the fuck up. 

0-2 fuckstick. Good thing you took this shit away from the rant. You can pretend to be a tough guy ob er here. 

26 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mtp has totally lost his shit. Seriously needs help. 

you want to fight me? Really? Over your uneducated comments? DM me if that’s what you want. 

I mean, you’re fucking nuts anyhow, but if you think you scare anybody with silly threats you’re wrong. 

seriously dude. I have never seen anything like this ever. No wonder those boys down there won’t back your rant. They know you’re fucking nuts too. 

I do want the mod to note who threatened who, just in case our resident whacko decides to do something stupid. Again. 

Good Lord

Lol just said come see how old I am Bro’ just a little shit talk

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Are you really that wrought up Bro’ lower your caffeine intake, maybe go fo a walk. Yoga works wonders for that stressful Urban living!

I’m fucking with your ancient ass, hence the 😂 you fuck. 

brother. Just take the L and let it Geaux! It’s all good in My Marietta hood. 

But I may sneak to the gym before the Princess’ lax game tonight. 

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

No not at all Girly Man. I remember your type in school stand back in the crowd and urge confrontation with you being everybody’s friend or doughboy.

Hella ya!!  Why would I get myself dirty when I can have other fools do the fighting for my entertainment?  Ha.  I'm the emperor not the gladiator.  I will leave that up to you big man. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Fred said:

You just don't pay attention do you?  I went to Avondale.  I've said that before.  Your reading comprehension is clouded by your desire to see only what you want to see.  Did you fail to read the parts about holding kids back in eight grade?  Did you miss the part about jobs miraculously appearing for parents of kids that moved in to fill out the holes in talent? I've even heard stories of airmen getting posted to Moody AFB so their kids could play at Valdosta back in the day.  Heck, Valdosta pioneered all of the things you accuse the metro teams of doing.  Nowhere do those statements imply that the athletes in Lowndes County are better than the metro especially considering the military move-ins.

Hmmm, Lowndes has been playing football 64 years and has 5 state championships.  That is a 9.2% rate of championships per years playing.  Grayson has been open 20 years and has 2 championships.  That is a 10% rate.  I'm just fine with where we are thank you very much.

Now call him an old fuck 🤠

• Haha 3