University of Grayson

ATLien12x

22 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Come on guy your HS team that won SC

I would be ashamed to have posted this.  In both my response directly to you and the quoted response to @Wosinc you responded to, the second sentence states where I went.  Good Lord man, you don't even seem to be aware  of who you are responding to when you respond.

This is sad, really sad.

19 hours ago, Fred said:

I would be ashamed to have posted this.  In both my response directly to you and the quoted response to @Wosinc you responded to, the second sentence states where I went.  Good Lord man, you don't even seem to be aware  of who you are responding to when you respond.

This is sad, really sad.

Old fucks generally have a problem with keeping track of things.

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Listen. I don’t care if grayson recruits every player in metro. It’s on the kids and the parents to decide if moving into the district works for them. 

if they’re willing to uproot and go, good on them. They look to be building a powerful team on paper. 

For someone who doesn't care you sure like to remind everyone continuously that you don't care. That's basically the equivalent of a naked women complaining about people calling her a naked woman. If you didn't care you wouldn't continue to find topics to comment on. 

Your team is the most recent to benefit from the cheating so if course you don't care. Yes its cheating by ghsa rules if it wasn't they wouldn't have fined your school and suspend players last year. We seen what your football team is capable of without recruiting players. I understand 50 years of ass beatings suck and you'll take that championship anyway you can but stop saying you don't care while you obviously do going back and forth with mtp. 

You've turned into rab going back and forth on as manage message boards as you can find.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

For someone who doesn't care you sure like to remind everyone continuously that you don't care. That's basically the equivalent of a naked women complaining about people calling her a naked woman. If you didn't care you wouldn't continue to find topics to comment on. 

Your team is the most recent to benefit from the cheating so if course you don't care. Yes its cheating by ghsa rules if it wasn't they wouldn't have fined your school and suspend players last year. We seen what your football team is capable of without recruiting players. I understand 50 years of ass beatings suck and you'll take that championship anyway you can but stop saying you don't care while you obviously do going back and forth with mtp. 

You've turned into rab going back and forth on as manage message boards as you can find.

Who the Fuck is you? These are message boards for debate, douchebag. 

Take the L and keep it movin’. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who the Fuck is you? These are message boards for debate, douchebag. 

Take the L and keep it movin’. 

https://www.mdjonline.com/opinion/around-town-are-cobb-county-coaches-boycotting-marietta-football/article_69165e92-2652-11e8-8302-bf99539c0e73.html

I mean if it was a lie I wouldn't post it. Like I said though if you really didn't care you wouldn't reply. You're just proving my point. It doesn't really matter who I am. I call BS when I see it and you're a big pile of it.

I mean, he’s not wrong... Marietta wouldn't have won a playoff game let alone a championship without taking players from Woodward Academy, Hillgrove, Wheeler, Carrollton, some school in Tennessee and more.

Starting QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, LT, DE, DB, and DB played 8th or 9th grade football for a different program.

Bailey and Taji are Hillgrove kids, Vidal, Gilbert, and Ellington transferred from Woodward Academy in 10th grade. Daniel Martin played football in Gwinnett he was a GFL kid (North Gwinnett 8th grade champ) Rashad Torrence transferred in 10th from Carrollton. and the left tackled Jake Wray moved down his junior year from Tennessee. Ricky White came from Wheeler his senior year. Jermaine Burton transferred to Marietta and was ruled ineligible, so he left to California. None of those kids could name the Marietta mascot at 13-14 years old.

No difference in what Grayson is currently doing than what Marietta did to stack pieces over the last few years. Or Mater Dei, St Thomas Aquinas, etc. Literally no difference. It just took Marietta several years for the transfers to pay off whereas with Grayson was able to put it together overnight and win (2016) 

But it delivered Marietta a championship and national relevance, so that’s money well spent in my eyes.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

https://www.mdjonline.com/opinion/around-town-are-cobb-county-coaches-boycotting-marietta-football/article_69165e92-2652-11e8-8302-bf99539c0e73.html

I mean if it was a lie I wouldn't post it. Like I said though if you really didn't care you wouldn't reply. You're just proving my point. It doesn't really matter who I am. I call BS when I see it and you're a big pile of it.

Pretty sure this score is correct! 

and who is your team? Lemme guess? You’re a sowega guy whose team NEVER cheats, even though for decades that’s all the mighty valdosta program did. 

I love losers coming in and disparaging the years of hard work those kids put in to be where they are. Real fucking man. 

so, who do you represent? 

D4A71CFB-A7FA-4C2B-81B3-0AF6DC71CD01.jpeg

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I mean, he’s not wrong... Marietta wouldn't have won a playoff game let alone a championship without taking players from Woodward Academy, Hillgrove, Wheeler, Carrollton, some school in Tennessee and more.

Starting QB, RB, WR, WR, LT, DE, DB, and DB played 8th or 9th grade football for a different program. Bailey and Taji are Hillgrove kids, Vidal, Gilbert, and Ellington are from Woodward Academy. Daniel Martin played football in Gwinnett he was a GFL kid, Rashad Torrence came from Carrollton, and the left tackle moved from Tennessee. Ricky White came from Wheeler. Jermaine Burton transferred to Marietta and was ruled ineligible, so he left to California. 

None of those kids could name the Marietta mascot at 13-14 years old.

No difference in what Grayson is currently doing than what Marietta did to stack pieces over the last few years. Or Mater Dei, St Thomas Aquinas, etc. Literally no difference.

It just took Marietta several years for the transfers to pay off whereas with Grayson was able to put it together overnight and win (2016 But it delivered Marietta a championship and national relevance, so that’s money well spent in my eyes.

The difference is many jawjans (usually of the suthun variety) Look at parents moving their kids to schools looking for a better situation for them is the epitome of awful parenting. 

Now ask these mother fuckers how many have switched jobs, states, homes, cars, and different things because it was a better situation for them. SOME of these self righteous Mayberry douchebags get off on telling everybody how to raise their kids, where they should attend school and everything else. But ain’t a one of them that hasn’t done countless things in life to better their own miserable fucking existence. 

But parents giving their kids better opportunities are the scourge of the earth.......