Any Grad Transfer QB Wanna Come To Georgia?

Rufus69

20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Jordan Love Utah st

King from Houston

Not a grad transfer but Notre Dame Phil Jurkovec just entered transfer portal too

Love is probably a first rounder. He isn’t going to the puppy pound. 

King could, but kirby wouldn’t know what to do with him anyway. 

the Wake kid ran spread, so I’m not sure he’s the right fit. 

All those 5*s better step up or 2020 will be another “wait until next year.......” for the pups. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Love is probably a first rounder

Watched 3-4 games of his .... including bowl game. Don’t see it at all. I understand he played w inferior talent but he didn’t look the part like a mahomes at tx tech, Daniel jones duke, Josh allen Wyoming etc who all played w inferior talent In college. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jake Fromm won’t get drafted. Probably one of the least impressive QBs in recent memory. They won in spite of him. The talent he was surrounded with masked his incompetence. 

This a troll post lol? 

Fromm took a step back this year but so did his weapons from previous years. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jake Fromm won’t get drafted. Probably one of the least impressive QBs in recent memory. They won in spite of him. The talent he was surrounded with masked his incompetence. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots took him with their 3rd round pick. I don't see him being picked up in the first two rounds though.

26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots took him with their 3rd round pick. I don't see him being picked up in the first two rounds though.

Lime Sink is sending some Georgia caps and t-shirts to Mr. King out in Houston....

(Smile)...

Hell...we'd name a street after him up in Athens...LOL.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lime Sink is sending some Georgia caps and t-shirts to Mr. King out in Houston....

(Smile)...

Hell...we'd name a street after him up in Athens...LOL.

Rufus>>

kirby doesn’t want a dual threat guy.

He’d have to justify his ancient offense if he had a dynamic QB that handed the ball off 40+ times a game.

he wants another game manager to won’t win him any games, but won’t lose them either. 

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

His dad is suing UGA after losing part of one of his fingers during an official visit before the kid ever even signed. 

I'm guessing that may have something to do with him leaving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/college/father-cade-mays-sues-georgia-after-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/amp.html

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His dad is suing UGA after losing part of one of his fingers during an official visit before the kid ever even signed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/college/father-cade-mays-sues-georgia-after-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/amp.html

Wow...yeah!

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His hardship will be... "I need to help console my dad from all of his pain and suffering, and I may need to help with wiping his ass now that my little brother is in college."

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

His hardship will be... "I need to help console my dad from all of his pain and suffering, and I may need to help with wiping his ass now that my little brother is in college."

If the NCAA won't give him a hardship...he can always sue them.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

If UGA doesn't pull a transfer who will be their QB in 2020......Stetson Bennett?

LSU will be in pretty decent shape next year with Myles Brennan getting the keys.......he can sling it. Brennan is a redshirted sophomore. .

Brennan was the #6 rated Pro-Style QB in 2017. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Don't expect  LSU to stop throwing it anytime soon...

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If UGA doesn't pull a transfer who will be their QB in 2020......Stetson Bennett?

LSU will be in pretty decent shape next year with Myles Brennan getting the keys.......he can sling it. Brennan is a redshirted sophomore. .

Brennan was the #6 rated Pro-Style QB in 2017. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Don't expect  LSU to stop throwing it anytime soon...

I fully expect Georgia to bring in a Grad transfer QB.  Right now...based on what I've been told...the kid out of Wake Forest is being looked at strong.  But worst case scenario....I think Stetson would shock a lot of people.  The guy has skills...just doesn't have the experience.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I fully expect Georgia to bring in a Grad transfer QB.  Right now...based on what I've been told...the kid out of Wake Forest is being looked at strong.  But worst case scenario....I think Stetson would shock a lot of people.  The guy has skills...just doesn't have the experience.

Rufus>>

Neither did fromm when he took over.  And he turned out ok. 

QB is really irrelevant if kirby doesn’t allow the system to change. Time will tell. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I think jurkovec was the next big thing at ND???

I did as well. 

He had a disastrous spring game.

Remember.... wimbush was supposed to be the guy at ND. Book wasn’t a highly rated guy and took over when Brandon couldn’t improve his accuracy and decision making. Wimbush had zero impact at UCF this year and didn’t play after week 1 I don’t believe. 

So Book is coming back and Phil wants to move on ..... wimbush’s eligibility would of been up and jurkovec would of been the guy. So a combination of wimbush not progressing and book playing well and a year behind Brandon makes decision easier for Phil. Read Phil also had trouble picking up playbook..... he’s a great athlete but game speeds up in college and you can’t just run away from everyone all the time .... you have to learn to beat defenses with your arm in the pocket ..... or you won’t play .... just ask Brandon.  

• Like 1