Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus69

Any Grad Transfer QB Wanna Come To Georgia?

Recommended Posts

Jordan Love Utah st

King from Houston

Not a grad transfer but Notre Dame Phil Jurkovec just entered transfer portal too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Jordan Love Utah st

King from Houston

Not a grad transfer but Notre Dame Phil Jurkovec just entered transfer portal too

 

Love is probably a first rounder. He isn’t going to the puppy pound. 
 

King could, but kirby wouldn’t know what to do with him anyway. 
 

the Wake kid ran spread, so I’m not sure he’s the right fit. 
 

All those 5*s better step up or 2020 will be another “wait until next year.......” for the pups. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jake Fromm won’t get drafted. Probably one of the least impressive QBs in recent memory. They won in spite of him. The talent he was surrounded with masked his incompetence. 
 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Love is probably a first rounder

Watched 3-4 games of his .... including bowl game. Don’t see it at all. I understand he played w inferior talent but he didn’t look the part like a mahomes at tx tech, Daniel jones duke, Josh allen Wyoming etc who all played w inferior talent In college. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jake Fromm won’t get drafted. Probably one of the least impressive QBs in recent memory. They won in spite of him. The talent he was surrounded with masked his incompetence. 
 

This a troll post lol? 

Fromm took a step back this year but so did his weapons from previous years. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jake Fromm won’t get drafted. Probably one of the least impressive QBs in recent memory. They won in spite of him. The talent he was surrounded with masked his incompetence. 
 

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots took him with their 3rd round pick. I don't see him being picked up in the first two rounds though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots took him with their 3rd round pick. I don't see him being picked up in the first two rounds though.

Lime Sink is sending some Georgia caps and t-shirts to Mr. King out in Houston....

(Smile)...

Hell...we'd name a street after him up in Athens...LOL.

 

 

Rufus>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lime Sink is sending some Georgia caps and t-shirts to Mr. King out in Houston....

(Smile)...

Hell...we'd name a street after him up in Athens...LOL.

 

 

Rufus>>

kirby doesn’t want a dual threat guy.
 

He’d have to justify his ancient offense if he had a dynamic QB that handed the ball off 40+ times a game.

 

he wants another game manager to won’t win him any games, but won’t lose them either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

His dad is suing UGA after losing part of one of his fingers during an official visit before the kid ever even signed. 

I'm guessing that may have something to do with him leaving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/college/father-cade-mays-sues-georgia-after-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/amp.html

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His dad is suing UGA after losing part of one of his fingers during an official visit before the kid ever even signed. 

I'm guessing that may have something to do with him leaving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/college/father-cade-mays-sues-georgia-after-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/amp.html

Wow...yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His dad is suing UGA after losing part of one of his fingers during an official visit before the kid ever even signed. 

I'm guessing that may have something to do with him leaving.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/college/father-cade-mays-sues-georgia-after-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/amp.html

His hardship will be... "I need to help console my dad from all of his pain and suffering, and I may need to help with wiping his ass now that my little brother is in college."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

His hardship will be... "I need to help console my dad from all of his pain and suffering, and I may need to help with wiping his ass now that my little brother is in college."

If the NCAA won't give him a hardship...he can always sue them.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If UGA doesn't pull a transfer who will be their QB in 2020......Stetson Bennett?

 

LSU will be in pretty decent shape next year with Myles Brennan getting the keys.......he can sling it. Brennan is a redshirted sophomore. .

Brennan was the #6 rated Pro-Style QB in 2017. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Don't expect  LSU to stop throwing it anytime soon...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If UGA doesn't pull a transfer who will be their QB in 2020......Stetson Bennett?

 

LSU will be in pretty decent shape next year with Myles Brennan getting the keys.......he can sling it. Brennan is a redshirted sophomore. .

Brennan was the #6 rated Pro-Style QB in 2017. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Don't expect  LSU to stop throwing it anytime soon...

 

I fully expect Georgia to bring in a Grad transfer QB.  Right now...based on what I've been told...the kid out of Wake Forest is being looked at strong.  But worst case scenario....I think Stetson would shock a lot of people.  The guy has skills...just doesn't have the experience.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I fully expect Georgia to bring in a Grad transfer QB.  Right now...based on what I've been told...the kid out of Wake Forest is being looked at strong.  But worst case scenario....I think Stetson would shock a lot of people.  The guy has skills...just doesn't have the experience.

 

 

Rufus>>

Neither did fromm when he took over.  And he turned out ok. 
 

QB is really irrelevant if kirby doesn’t allow the system to change. Time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Jordan Love Utah st

King from Houston

Not a grad transfer but Notre Dame Phil Jurkovec just entered transfer portal too

 

I think jurkovec was the next big thing at ND???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots took him with their 3rd round pick. I don't see him being picked up in the first two rounds though.

Possibility tua falls to NE in round 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I think jurkovec was the next big thing at ND???

I did as well. 

He had a disastrous spring game.

Remember.... wimbush was supposed to be the guy at ND. Book wasn’t a highly rated guy and took over when Brandon couldn’t improve his accuracy and decision making. Wimbush had zero impact at UCF this year and didn’t play after week 1 I don’t believe. 

So Book is coming back and Phil wants to move on ..... wimbush’s eligibility would of been up and jurkovec would of been the guy. So a combination of wimbush not progressing and book playing well and a year behind Brandon makes decision easier for Phil. Read Phil also had trouble picking up playbook..... he’s a great athlete but game speeds up in college and you can’t just run away from everyone all the time .... you have to learn to beat defenses with your arm in the pocket ..... or you won’t play .... just ask Brandon.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...