Historic OOS announcement coming re: Bergen schools per Varsity Aces????

NJ2015

Annnnnd I suppose there’s the reminder that there is more to NJ football than the BNU.    

Annnnnnd also your reminder that outside of the BNU nobody gives a fuck about NJ football.  Are Becton and Wood-Ridge even gonna be able to field teams?  I counted 10 Becton kids.  Think that is their whole high school boys population.   😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Annnnnd I suppose there’s the reminder that there is more to NJ football than the BNU.    

Annnnnnd also your reminder that outside of the BNU nobody gives a fuck about NJ football.  Are Becton and Wood-Ridge even gonna be able to field teams?  I counted 10 Becton kids.  Think that is their whole high school boys population.   😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Bro it’s gotta be becton Ohio, ain’t no way Wood ridge and becton nj traveling up 8 hours to buck county lol becton Football is like a tri team Aren’t they combined with like 3 other high schools, and they still only manage to win 2 games a year

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

They broke this on yappi a week or so ago.  Hoban is really good from what I’ve read.  Bosco gonna have their work cut out for them.  Thoughts @Coletrain06  @OdbCle @93CardinalsFan

Hoban loses three D1 studs in RB/SS DeaMonte Trayanum (Arizona St.), TE Caden Clark (Alabama), and LB Devin Hightower (Michigan St.), but they bring back a good group as well.  Dual-threat QB Shane Hamm will be coming back as a rare four-year starter behind a more seasoned offensive line that consisted of mostly sophomores and juniors this past season. They also bring back one of his top receiving targets in 3-star WR Brayden Fox.  RB Victor Dawson returns after rushing for over 1,000 yards in place of the injured Trayanum. On defense, their best position group will once again be the linebacker corp.  They have three D1 recruits there in Damon Ollison, Jake Bauer, and Chances Carter-Hill. DE Darryl Peterson also holds several power 5 offers. Hoban and LaSalle are the clear front-runners in D2 once again IMO, along with Massillon. 

As for this game, the fact that it's in Akron should help Hoban to some degree. Don't know that they've ever made the east-coast trip before. You guys will have to tell me what kind of team Bosco expects to have next year, but in my experience, they are always a talented and well-coached group. Should be a great game. 

• Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, OdbCle said:

Hoban loses three D1 studs in RB/SS DeaMonte Trayanum (Arizona St.), TE Caden Clark (Alabama), and LB Devin Hightower (Michigan St.), but they bring back a good group as well.  Dual-threat QB Shane Hamm will be coming back as a rare four-year starter behind a more seasoned offensive line that consisted of mostly sophomores and juniors this past season. They also bring back one of his top receiving targets in 3-star WR Brayden Fox.  RB Victor Dawson returns after rushing for over 1,000 yards in place of the injured Trayanum. On defense, their best position group will once again be the linebacker corp.  They have three D1 recruits there in Damon Ollison, Jake Bauer, and Chances Carter-Hill. DE Darryl Peterson also holds several power 5 offers. Hoban and LaSalle are the clear front-runners in D2 once again IMO, along with Massillon. 

As for this game, the fact that it's in Akron should help Hoban to some degree. Don't know that they've ever made the east-coast trip before. You guys will have to tell me what kind of team Bosco expects to have next year, but in my experience, they are always a talented and well-coached group. Should be a great game. 

DBP Loses not 1 but 2 Top 25 RBs in the country 

bosco will be very questionable at Running the ball

• Like 1