Historic OOS announcement coming re: Bergen schools per Varsity Aces????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I get accused of selling the sizzle?????????????????????

Yes replacing Berger, Monangai and Ramos is going to be very hard. However, with 4 out of 5 offensive linemen back and Robbins at QB. The offensive has a chance to be very efficient. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BC has been very quiet. They may be up to something. 

BC gonna be first team to go to texas??

Not exactly thrilled about that

Their oos record isnt exactly stellar 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No idea. Just saying that they've been quiet so far this off-season with regard to OOS news. 

Here it is....public school like I said

Wood-Ridge will play Becton September 4 at Benson Stadium in Canton Ohio. The Pro Football HOF.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Annnnnd I suppose there’s the reminder that there is more to NJ football than the BNU.    

Annnnnnd also your reminder that outside of the BNU nobody gives a fuck about NJ football.  Are Becton and Wood-Ridge even gonna be able to field teams?  I counted 10 Becton kids.  Think that is their whole high school boys population.   😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Annnnnd I suppose there’s the reminder that there is more to NJ football than the BNU.    

Annnnnnd also your reminder that outside of the BNU nobody gives a fuck about NJ football.  Are Becton and Wood-Ridge even gonna be able to field teams?  I counted 10 Becton kids.  Think that is their whole high school boys population.   😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Bro it’s gotta be becton Ohio, ain’t no way Wood ridge and becton nj traveling up 8 hours to buck county lol becton Football is like a tri team Aren’t they combined with like 3 other high schools, and they still only manage to win 2 games a year

• Haha 1