NJ (0-10) vs TX ("Top 10 calpreps style")

TheRealCAJ

34 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You don't know anything about any publics in NJ or anywhere else and how they relate to Buford, Lowndes, and Mill Creek.  I doubt you know much of anything regarding those GA teams either, so stick to talking about what you do know.  You make a lot of comments like this with little or no knowledge.  The act is getting old.

Ok since you do know so much why dont you educate me on how fundamentally sound NJ Public Football is. And why they havent had a public ranked in the top 25 since when? The early 90s? Maybe early 2000s? 

Drop some knowledge on me buddy... 

Oh and while you're at it tell me about Buford,Lowndes and Mill Creek. 

Each one of those Public schools which has been ranked in the top 25 atleast 3 times in the last 20 years... 

Tell me where the NJ publics have been at? 

I mean it speaks volumes if you cant beat a FL 1A school. 

But to be fair Pahokee is a proud program laced with Champioships. And even theyve been ranked! 

Wheres Wayne Hills and Timber Creek at? 

Id figure if they where on par with Buford or MC theyd have been heard of numerous times by now.... atleast ranked once. 

NJ is a private dominated state. The publics get overshadowed by the privates because the talent goes to the privates.  

But y'know.... NJ publics are as good as Lowndes... 

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Serious question because I have no idea.....how would you correct the execution?

Honestly that is a good question....Not sure I have the answer, but the solution would have to start with scaling the states and teams starting values like Golf has alluded to in his numerous posts on the subject.

Sad part is if Buford,Lowndes and Mill Creek each scheduled a NJ public. 

You and Nor and the entire Cali kids would be fussing about how this is a waste of a schedule date. 

I promise you if Lowndes or Buford dropped a game and scheduled Wayne Hills we'd hear nonstop BS about how GA never plays anyone.... 

But this is what you wanted! 

A NJ public vs A GA public... 

But then youll bitch about it... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sad part is if Buford,Lowndes and Mill Creek each scheduled a NJ public. 

You and Nor and the entire Cali kids would be fussing about how this is a waste of a schedule date. 

I promise you if Lowndes or Buford dropped a game and scheduled Wayne Hills we'd hear nonstop BS about how GA never plays anyone.... 

But this is what you wanted! 

A NJ public vs A GA public... 

But then youll bitch about it... 

Sounds like you're the only one crying about it little boy.  I don't give a damn about any team in NJ, public or private.  What annoys me is that you constantly talk out of your ass.  I won't bitch about any matchup.  If you can find an example of me doing so go ahead.  Hell, have GA smash the entire state of NJ or lose to the worst team in NJ doesn't matter to me one bit.  You and ECH however put a lot of stock into shit you can't prove.  Can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

Sounds like you're the only one crying about it little boy.  I don't give a damn about any team in NJ, public or private.  What annoys me is that you constantly talk out of your ass.  I won't bitch about any matchup.  If you can find an example of me doing so go ahead.  Hell, have GA smash the entire state of NJ or lose to the worst team in NJ doesn't matter to me one bit.  You and ECH however put a lot of stock into shit you can't prove.  Can't fix stupid.

Hold up you stood up for NJ. Then tell me you could car less about what NJ public or private did or does. 

So why the hell even bother if you wont stand your ground.... 

And are you really surprised this is the same shit we argue over every day... 

CP makes some high ass prediction. Everyone gets pissy over it and here we ar 4/5 pages later arguing over the same shit... 

Talk about beating a dead horse.... 

Dont come at me if you aint gonna stand your ground fam. 

You're one of the more respectable posters on the board. 

Dont come at me sideways with this BS again...

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

And by the way Ive seen highlights and gameplay of Wayne Hills. 

I dont see them hanging with either of the teams I listed... 

Different ball game down here.... 

On 5/8/2017 at 0:53 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Garbage in,  garbage out 

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2011] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 28, [2011] Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL) 19

Yeah, because all the human polls Project-a-matchups would have had a fringe top 100 team beating a top 10 team

this isn't an indictment in CP -- it's just a go-to Floridian move the same way that Ol' Miss fans can point beating Bama in 2015 and allege they would have won a rematch -- certainly possible, but all other evidence points to the contrary

and again, this isn't a CP point as every human poll would have had the same projection +/- based on where they ranked each team

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Pops, good luck this year as Alumbaugh and DLS has a  handfull...

Thanks

im actually moving from area this week, so may not see them live (I have every intention of being in LV for BG game but we'll see)

i know at least one parent that has been involved with the program for years that think Alumbaugh has bitten off more than the team can chew this year

i don't think that's the case, as I think DLS will be much improved this year with some nice young talent, but there's 3 games (Inc Open) where they may be underdogs (Open for sure, BG probably, maybe SJC)

16 minutes ago, Pops said:

Yeah, because all the human polls Project-a-matchups would have had a fringe top 100 team beating a top 10 team

this isn't an indictment in CP -- it's just a go-to Floridian move the same way that Ol' Miss fans can point beating Bama in 2015 and allege they would have won a rematch -- certainly possible, but all other evidence points to the contrary

and again, this isn't a CP point as every human poll would have had the same projection +/- based on where they ranked each team

DLS lost...

DLS does that a lot OOS lately. (4-7)

.......anything else is fangirl message forum babble.

36 minutes ago, Pops said:

it's just a go-to Floridian move the same way that Ol' Miss fans can point beating Bama in 2015 and allege they would have won a rematch -- certainly possible, but all other evidence points to the contrary

Ole Miss fans can point out they beat Alabama two years in a roll (2014, 2015) and lost in 2016 (48-43)....

DLS fans can point out getting slapped around by STA 32-6 or whatever that was.....I'm sure most quit watching it.

Anyways, you and noonereal are one in the same.....you both know absolutely nothing about football.

26 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

DLS lost...

DLS does that a lot OOS lately. (4-7)

.......anything else is fangirl message forum babble.

i know, right

should just only schedule LA OOS since DLS is undefeated and really unchallenged there against LA's best, which are much more closely related to NorCal baby seals

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

you both know absolutely nothing about football.

I will grant you that my kids in half shirt collection isn't a fraction as extensive as yours

looking forward to the LA top 50 countdown and your other drivel threads

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

DLS has never been to Louisiana......going off past results when DLS heads East it's ugly.

calpreps has that figured in though....

Picking fly shit out of the pepper with semantics aren't we?

(ask the local librarian to define)

if you want to pick isolated historical games and make broad assumptions, you ought to ensure that your best team fared better than they did before tossing stones in glass houses -- not just the "L", but at least a respectable effort, you know, where the game is still in doubt at the start of Q2

1 hour ago, Pops said:

-- it's just a go-to Floridian move the same way that Ol' Miss fans

Just for future reference the proper abbreviation for Mississippi Rebel football is "Ole Miss"

No need to thank me, just one of the many things I know and you don't.

Later.

1280Football.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Picking fly shit out of the pepper with semantics aren't we?

(ask the local librarian to define)

if you want to pick isolated historical games and make broad assumptions, you ought to ensure that your best team fared better than they did before tossing stones in glass houses -- not just the "L", but at least a respectable effort, you know, where the game is still in doubt at the start of Q2

only Evangel wasn't our best team,,,they lost 4 games that year.

You did nothing..and know nothing.

Complete joke.....

Done.

I would like to see you man up and quit bitching about the DLS OOS record. It is what it is.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

No need to thank me, just one of the many things I know and you don't.

I'm sure there's a list (alligator recipes, half shirt photo values, etc) and equally sure not a damned thing I care about is on it

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

only Evangel wasn't our best team,,,they lost 4 games that year.

You did nothing..and know nothing.

Complete joke.....

Done.

I would like to see you man up and quit bitching about the DLS OOS record. It is what it is.

I didn't bring up DLS's OOS record

i just find it interesting that you always go back until but not including the game against this supposed LA super-team that looked and got about the same results as perennial EBAL doormat Livermore

DLS has gotten both Livermore and Louisiana off the schedule, but go ahead and cry to a big brother in FL or TX to enable you to pop off to your betters

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I did, because it sucks.

You brought up the excuses and projections....

Been fun, but you bore me.

Yes, you did, then accused me of doing it "all the time"

not sure what excuse I've proffered -- is saying you left out a complete and utter domination of LA's best an excuse?

Sorry I bore you -- you amuse me

Is this what you are so proud of? Is this the best win in DLS history?........Evangel was far from the best in La in 2003.

Evangel was lucky to get out the 2nd round vs Rummel....xD

We should have won that game, but I'm not a cryer.

Enjoy the big win again, dslpop....might be a while before you get another one.

2 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) Louisiana 5A District 1 5A 10-4 4-0 (1st) 8-1 42.7 31.1 122-50
WINS: #255 West Monroe (LA) (26-15), #326 Rockhurst (Kansas City, MO) (20-19), #743 Huntington (Shreveport, LA) (38-18), #743 Huntington (Shreveport, LA) (47-34), #842 Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, LA) (7-5), #1157 Suwannee (Live Oak, FL) (45-0), #1201 Ruston (LA) (37-17), #2774 Southwood (Shreveport, LA) (49-13), #2925 Woodlawn (Baton Rouge, LA) (49-14), #6974 Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, LA) (55-0), LOSSES: #1 De La Salle (Concord, CA) (27-10), #22 Hoover (AL) (21-14), #65 Hahnville (Boutte, LA) (41-35), #1137 Longview (TX) (43-26)