NJ (0-10) vs TX ("Top 10 calpreps style")

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Is this what you are so proud of? Is this the best win in DLS history?........Evangel was far from the best in La in 2003.

Evangel was lucky to get out the 2nd round vs Rummel....xD

We should have won that game, but I'm not a cryer.

Enjoy the big win again, dslpop....might be a while before you get another one.

2 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) Louisiana 5A District 1 5A 10-4 4-0 (1st) 8-1 42.7 31.1 122-50
WINS: #255 West Monroe (LA) (26-15), #326 Rockhurst (Kansas City, MO) (20-19), #743 Huntington (Shreveport, LA) (38-18), #743 Huntington (Shreveport, LA) (47-34), #842 Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, LA) (7-5), #1157 Suwannee (Live Oak, FL) (45-0), #1201 Ruston (LA) (37-17), #2774 Southwood (Shreveport, LA) (49-13), #2925 Woodlawn (Baton Rouge, LA) (49-14), #6974 Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, LA) (55-0), LOSSES: #1 De La Salle (Concord, CA) (27-10), #22 Hoover (AL) (21-14), #65 Hahnville (Boutte, LA) (41-35), #1137 Longview (TX) (43-26)

The best team in Louisiana in 2003 was 5A Hahnville......you, noonereal and cheeto all have the same sad sickness. All three habitual liars.

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hold up you stood up for NJ. Then tell me you could car less about what NJ public or private did or does. 

So why the hell even bother if you wont stand your ground.... 

And are you really surprised this is the same shit we argue over every day... 

CP makes some high ass prediction. Everyone gets pissy over it and here we ar 4/5 pages later arguing over the same shit... 

Talk about beating a dead horse.... 

Dont come at me if you aint gonna stand your ground fam. 

You're one of the more respectable posters on the board. 

Dont come at me sideways with this BS again...

Let's get something straight "Fam" - I don't stand up for NJ or anyone else - all I said is you don't know what you're talking about.  I don't do CalPreps predict a matchup either.  You got the wrong dude. You made a statement you can't back up. Neither can CalPreps or any other homer on this board.  Like I said stick to what you know kid.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Is this what you are so proud of? Is this the best win in DLS history?

Never said that -- in fact I specifically compared it beating Livermore, which was annual event that forced any queasy viewers to avert their eyes to the carnage

We should have won that game, but I'm not a cryer.

2 Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) Louisiana 5A District 1 5A 10-4 4-0 (1st) 8-1 42.7 31.1 122-50

"we should have won" should not be immediately followed by "I'm not a crybaby"

The best team in Louisiana in 2003 was 5A Hahnville......you, noonereal and cheeto all have the same sad sickness. All three habitual liars.

If Hahnville had played DLS, they wouldn't have been your best team and you will have been making excuses for them this whole time

Just now, Pops said:

Never said that -- in fact I specifically compared it beating Livermore, which was annual event that forced any queasy viewers to avert their eyes to the carnage

"we should have won" should not be immediately followed by "I'm not a crybaby"

A little slower, for a very aging pop.

We lost 7-5, had chances....no crying, we didn't get it done.

Slow enough?

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

A little slower, for a very aging pop.

We lost 7-5, had chances....no crying, we didn't get it done.

Slow enough?

DLS can say same thing except vs DBP, SJB, STA, and Trinity

its sort of like in LA where the alligators are bigger in bigger cesspools

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

PS - Saguaro was on top in 2008 I see lol. :)  

See the third-division champion I previously mentioned B|  I can almost accept that-(almost...) despite their lower margin of victory and playing two less winning teams than Centennial  (who-as 5A-2 champ-was the only team to beat the 5A-1 champ, only team to beat 5A-2 runner-up, and beat two other 5A-1 playoff squads)-that Saguaro could be ranked higher (again, despite a lesser resume).

What was particularly bizarre was the placement of Show Low and Blue Ridge-a pair of one-loss public schools of less than 1000 kids from Arizona's fifth division-being ranked ahead of a one-loss champion from two divisions higher in 2007. Proud, accomplished programs for sure, but programs that have been snuffed out with general ease when they have ventured to play teams in the higher enrollment classes.

6 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Let's get something straight "Fam" - I don't stand up for NJ or anyone else - all I said is you don't know what you're talking about.  I don't do CalPreps predict a matchup either.  You got the wrong dude. You made a statement you can't back up. Neither can CalPreps or any other homer on this board.  Like I said stick to what you know kid.

I tell you what I do know. 

I watched Footage of Wayne Hills. 

The supposed best NJ public. 

Get embarrassed by Pahokee a 1A FL public. 

And I have seen Lowndes in person, I have seen Buford and Mill Creek on TV Ive seen all 3 enough to know. 

That the best NJ public is not gonna keep up with those 3. 

So as you would say a "groundless prediction " made by Nor and CP that Buford would beat WH 31 21 is  about as correct as me saying Buford would beat them 44-0. 

But be real here which one is more likely. 

You've even had NJ posters here say  it. 

That NJ publics are not on par with other states. 

Not saying they dont have talent. 

But they are not on par with 

FL,GA,TX,CA and OH.... 

If they where! 

We'd see them in the top national 25. 

But we havent. 

So what does that say? 

Maybe NJ is down or NJ publics are not what they used to be. 

And by the way if you arent sticking up for NJ. 

Wtf you doing responding then? 

Just decided it'd be fun to stir the pot? 

Posters from other states pull this BS. 

No problem. Let GA step in and defend itself and theirs a big ass problem... 

Fuck outta here with that double standard BS. 

I promise you  if I came outta nowhere with some BS about how Xaverian Brothers are better than Archbishop Stepinac at HSFB you'd be all over me.... 

But you know why I didnt? Because I havent seen either one play!

Ive seen WH and Ive damn sure seen the teams from GA"I probably know nothing about" play. 

1st off:

You dont know GA HSFB if you dont know who Buford is at the very least. 

2nd off: 

If you let other states shit talk your teams then those be fighting words. 

Its like another man coming to your house. Slapping your wife and spitting on you. 

It doesnt matter if the team they diss isnt that good. 

3rd:

Dont step to me about not knowing about one of my rival schools. That alone is an insult. If you played Football in Region 1 you know about Lowndes,Camden,Valdosta and Colquitt... 

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Its like another man coming to your house. Slapping your wife and spitting on you. 

Unfortunately, some on this board do really feel this way. They take it a bit too seriously.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, 954gator said:

Do I think all the top Ga teams would beat NJ's..nope.   Do I think all the top Cali teams would beat Ga's..nope

SMH.  Just when I think you have turned the corner.  Come to Cali during our bowl game state titles. My treat.  Just be prepared to pick your tongue off the floor. 

13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1st off:

You dont know GA HSFB if you dont know who Buford is at the very least. 

2nd off: 

It doesnt matter if the team they diss isnt that good. 

3rd:

Dont step to me about not knowing about one of my rival schools. That alone is an insult. If you played Football in Region 1 you know about Lowndes,Camden,Valdosta and Colquitt... 

Tell me about how good Valdusted was last year.